Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I think that Fart knows the ins and outs of this site better than a "normal" fresh ES joiner. It's like he skipped the Stadium and came right to the Tailgate. How often does that happen?

Either he's been lurking for years (very creepy) or he's a regular member. Either way, I think it's odd that Fart calls Mickalino "Mick". That's something that the regulars here do.

Oh and Fart... if you want to get your post count up, you have to post in the Stadium. You probably already knew that because you've been using ES under a different name for quite some time though. I just figured you should know about the little revolution that is in progress. It's fun!

I think that Fart knows the ins and outs of this site better than a "normal" fresh ES joiner. It's like he skipped the Stadium and came right to the Tailgate. How often does that happen?

Either he's been lurking for years (very creepy) or he's a regular member. Either way, I think it's odd that Fart calls Mickalino "Mick". That's something that the regulars here do.

I skipped the stadium, because it is redundant. Because it is redundant. I have not lurked for years, I actually wouldnt call it lurking. I read it a lot, but not every day, not even close, until I joined.
I just figured you should know about the little revolution that is in progress. It's fun!
what is this revolution that you speak of? PM me.

My co-worker and I were talking today about the difference between Californians and people on the east coast. She has lived in NYC and yesterday she was complaining about how this one woman at our school was just asking dense questions.

We finally came to the conclusion that people on the east coast just seem more "aware". I mentioned that word, and she agreed that that was the perfect way to describe it.

Either he's been lurking for years (very creepy) or he's a regular member. [highlight]Either way, I think it's odd that Fart calls Mickalino "Mick". That's something that the regulars here do.[/highlight]

haha I thought the same thing.

Mick, if I was a mod, I would really screw with you. I would change the subtitle under my name to not a mod, I would change my post count to a million, and I would give you a goofy avatar, all so i could say I had nothing to do with it.
No, you would not....if you suddenly appeared out of nowhere on this site, with a huge post count , we would all know that's NOT possible, because I would have recognized you before, during all those posts. It would make perfect sense to come across as a new person, for the prank.

Trust me, you're a Mod.

Or a "staff member" to be accurate.

So I am not a mod, but you want me to trust you that I am? That's odd, how does that work?

The point was, that you ARE a Staff Member or a Mod, or whatever you want to call yourself, and the reason you did NOT change your post count to something huge, is NOT because you are NOT a Staff member, but because that would give it away to everyone that you're a staff member, which you obviously didn't want.

Got it ? I know I do :)

:rotflmao:

I hope you don't think I'm superficial :silly:

....and thanks for the good luck. It's just weird...

I have just seen you say that more than once...so...make sure you say

"Any girl over 194 pounds need not apply!!"

(I just looked at your blog:silly:)

Archived