Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

everything in me says to get hammered tonight and do something i will regret.

but thats the old Mike.

the new mike will most likely go to the gym and then log on to ES and FB for the evening.

:(

Facebook :puke:

Just heard on the radio yesterday, Facebook and Myspace has reportedly been the cause of 40% of the problems in relationships today according to therapists and counselors. I know how hung up on this girl you were talking about you are, so I thought I would throw that out there.

My wife and rarely use it. But early in our relationship, it did cause a strong rift.

but thats the old Mike.

the new mike will most likely go to the gym and then log on to ES and FB for the evening.

Go punish a stack of weights Mike that will make you feel better for a while.

I hope you didnt make that up.

but you obviously thought it was so clever that you made the post you JUST made in to your sig....

Im 20 cents short of being able to get a snickers almond bar. **** life is not going in my favor right now.

but you obviously thought it was so clever that you made the post you JUST made in to your sig....

Thanks for clearing that up Big Mike....for a secong there, I thought I was having vision problems, and seeing double. I was about to stop drinking. But I guess it's safe to continue my binge.

It's so depressing without the Capitals to cheer on. What am I going to do until August when preseason starts?

I feel so anemic, so bored. Nothing excited me like the Caps playing at night in the playoffs. I can't get that feeling back from baseball...or following the rest of the hockey playoffs.

Man this sucks

who is fart and where did he come from? He's all over the place lately

:hysterical:

and the strangest thing is, he still has 0 posts

i don't know who is he is, but apparently he's from the Netherlands

and with a name like that, and as much as he posts, he's going to have quotes of him all over the Taken Out Of Context thread.

well i guess a character named Fart can help cheer me up after yesterday's crushing loss

man that's one funny name lol

Fart, by itself, isn't really funny or original.

What would have been better is if he made it a phrase like "Bacon Fart" or something like that.

My fellow comrades, I am prepared to lead an army in to battle. Ix SS and ljs, Prepare for a night of drunken pillaging :D

ok the plan was 10pm EST, meaning 7pm my time. I even logged on via my iphone at the gym...cause that's how dedicated soldier I am. you all were late!

but thats the old Mike.

we love you!!!!!

Archived