Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

His profile says Netherlands, and then he says he's from Norway ?

Not the same thing.

Fishy, indeed.

Your paranoia is making you crazy. I never said I was from Norway, and I never said I was from the Netherlands. You are wrong on both.

Your paranoia is making you crazy. I never said I was from Norway, and I never said I was from the Netherlands. You are wrong on both.

Irregardless, I still know who you are. I'm not wrong about that.

And since I know that, there's no point in getting into an insult battle with you about it.

Irregardless, I still know who you are. I'm not wrong about that.

And since I know that, there's no point in getting into an insult battle with you about it.

Do you think it's extreme? maybe Doog?

Either way, if it is, what up brother, it's Whiskeybilt!

Went to my former high school's graduation last night....can't believe it's been 2 years since I walked that line.... Dang I'm getting old.

LOL, getting old at 20. I'm turning 26 this month, I just got married and am in the process of buying a house. Its only been 8 years since I graduated. I'm feeling pretty old, but I'm only ~26!!!!!!!!

My parents' dog LOVES ice from the ice maker on the refrigerator. So much so that if he's across the house and you open the cabinet to get a glass out, he comes barreling through the hallway to get to the kitchen. God help you if you don't give him a piece of ice when you get some for yourself.

My parents' dog LOVES ice from the ice maker on the refrigerator. So much so that if he's across the house and you open the cabinet to get a glass out, he comes barreling through the hallway to get to the kitchen. God help you if you don't give him a piece of ice when you get some for yourself.

lmao.

My dog is the same way. If you take ice out of the freezer and drops he'll come out of nowhere to scoop and it up and run around with it. Its hilarious to see

So much so that if he's across the house and you open the cabinet to get a glass out, he comes barreling through the hallway to get to the kitchen.
My dog is the same way. If you take ice out of the freezer and drops he'll come out of nowhere to scoop and it up and run around with it. Its hilarious to see

Does he act like this dog ?

Does he act like this dog ?

LOL. YES! Seriously it's hilarious. It used to be that the sound of the ice dispenser clued him in, now he's so good that he associates the opening of the cabinet with getting ice.

You would think we have bacon flavored ice or something though. I don't really know why he thinks it's so awesome. Their other dog couldn't care less about it. Glad to hear he's not the only one who likes it though!

skins_fan it's a Beggin' Strips ad, haha.

right about now my now ex-girlfriend's twin sister is arriving at her house to surprise her on a ticket that I bought.

happy birthday baby!! :(

the best thing you can do is just surround yourself with your friends and have a good time. thats how i've always gotten through girl troubles. it means more guy time!

right about now my now ex-girlfriend's twin sister is arriving at her house to surprise her on a ticket that I bought.

happy birthday baby!! :(

Tough not to think about it. But don't dwell. Stay busy.

Archived