Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

who gets serious about baseball in May ???

dude there's a 162 games in the season !!!

baseball in May is like Preseason !!

I'm not used to seeing the Rangers be this good. It's been a decade! :saber:

For the Rangers to be leading at ANY point in the season is pretty big news, dude. Stop raining on his parade.:chair:

^ exactly! :)

You're takin the side of a TEXAS fan ???

:chair: back at ya !!!

:saber:

so now I have a sketchy dog with a cone on his head. he has been freaking out all night and morning.

so i took the cone off and he is back to his normal self. any tips on how to keep him from licking his stitches (which he isnt now) without the cone?

Then say it. Sure it's scary. She may or may not say it back. But if you feel it,say it. Like Billy Joel once said. Tell her about it.

Haha. I think I'm going to tonight. I've been hinting it, but haven't said it just yet. It's gonna happen tonight, guarantee it!

The Rangers are the only club in MLB that hasn't won a playoff series LOL

yep, we had the pleasure of facing the Yankees three times in the late 90s when we made the playoffs. Of course that wasn't pretty. One day I'll witness a playoff series win. One day. :(

Dude, its the Rangers. They're harmless. And im only taking his side, because, by pulling for the Rangers, I know for sure he's no bandwagon fan.

thanks for the support, no bandwaggoning here! :)

I like Josh Hamilton and his comeback story. The Rangers are harmless and if royally was going to bandwagon Im sure he would pick a team with a better chance..lol

Well I am a big Braves fan too, because of TBS of course, just like how most everyone else became a Braves fan. But that was before they started their run of division dominance and NL pennant wins. Probably around 1989 or 1990 or so.

But the Rangers are my hometown team and will always be #1. I love this team, even as they go through long losing streaks and years of futility. But if we don't make the playoffs this year, we will soon. This is a good group of guys with some good young talent.

I live in a very, very gay friendly town. My boss is a lesbian, I work with homosexuals and even 2 transgenders. Whatever, we all have our baggage. Glad mine isn't that heavy.

Anyway, I drove my truck in the gay pride parade today, pulling our bars float. Not a gay bar, it's actually the oldest live music venue on the east coast.

My boss was hnding me shots of jaeger as we drove by. then the rum hit. good lord am i drunk. if it doesn't start to rain, i have to work tonight and there is no way in hell, could i even dream of stopping drinking at this point.

now, i nap. good bye.

Archived