Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Damn. That is all I have to say.

My friend was dating this guy for 8 years, they just signed a new 1 year lease, and he broke up with her a couple weeks later. She found out today that he had been cheating on her.

Seriously, what the ****? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sounds like my sisters boyfriend. If I didn't have a girlfriend with a kid and another on the way, I'd go to jail for a lil while if it meant he was bloody.

I would kill for a bologna sandwich on white with yellow american, lettuce, and Kraft mayo right now.

Damn...watching Extreme Home Makeover always makes me choke up.

Then I guess, it's a good thing you didn't have that sandwich in your mouth, while you were choking, or it would have been all over the floor.

I would rather listen to a dog vomit :mad: :silly:

What SC ? You'd rather listen to a dog vomit, than Rdskn4Lyf21 vomit his bologna sandwich ? That was a low blow. :)

PG, is killing me with that Hayden Panettiere sig. :thud:

About to go grocery shopping, then I am off to bed. Peace Out ES

I've never heard of that chick before I saw

I thought she was hot as hell there.

I don't think the pics of her all dolled up are as flattering. She's still cute, but not quite as hot.

Btw, did anyone catch the Preakness yesterday? When they were interviewing the jockeys, there was a TON of TOOC material. :hysterical:

Actually, I vaguely remember an awesome comedy skit of sorts about that from years ago, where the actor or comedian was impersonating a horse race announcer, and all the horse names were explicit, combined with funny verbs.....it was hilarious, just can't remember who it was.....anyone ?

Archived