Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

who is fart and where did he come from? He's all over the place lately

I think it's a Mod - he's too familiar with how all the functions of the site work, for someone who just joined days ago, he has some weird location that nobody in their right mind would live, a name no-one in their right mind would choose, and he seems too familiar with the members in guessing their personalities in the Pocket thread. And his personality is eerily familiar, like one of the Mods

I think it's a Mod - he's too familiar with how all the functions of the site work, for someone who just joined days ago, he has some weird location that nobody in their right mind would live, a name no-one in their right mind would choose, and he seems too familiar with the members in guessing their personalities in the Pocket thread. And his personality is eerily familiar, like one of the Mods

TK = Candy = Fart

What functions would that be? Clicking the search button? Or the new thread tab? Not exactly rocket science. Definitely not a mod, just born with a brain ;)

Noob doesn't equal stupid clueless fool lol.

What functions would that be? Clicking the search button? Or the new thread tab? Not exactly rocket science. Definitely not a mod, just born with a brain ;)

Every time you respond, your answers only further confirm my suspicions. :hysterical:

And I think you know that, so you're just messin with me.

There is only ONE person who is as quick-witted as Fart.

And I know who that person's true identity is.

Are you insanely paranoid, or do you think everything is a conspiracy? I assure you I am not, and never have been a member of the staff.

haha, oh yes it does!:silly:

so are you Norweigen or what??

10 was for tonight ljs. :doh:

Which is still on. I should be home from work by then.

geesh...fine.:cool: I'll be here

Mick, if I was a mod, I would really screw with you. I would change the subtitle under my name to not a mod, I would change my post count to a million, and I would give you a goofy avatar, all so i could say I had nothing to do with it.

Mick, if I was a mod, I would really screw with you. I would change the subtitle under my name to not a mod, I would change my post count to a million, and I would give you a goofy avatar, all so i could say I had nothing to do with it.

Mick is Fart:hysterical:

:laugh:

Definitely someone from the board.

Mick, if I was a mod, I would really screw with you. I I would change my post count to a million......

No, you would not....if you suddenly appeared out of nowhere on this site, with a huge post count , we would all know that's NOT possible, because I would have recognized you before, during all those posts. It would make perfect sense to come across as a new person, for the prank.

Trust me, you're a Mod.

Or a "staff member" to be accurate.

haha, oh yes it does!:silly:

so are you Norweigen or what??

geesh...fine.:cool: I'll be here

Norweigans are from Norway lol. I am American, I just came over here for school and loved it. I fly back and forth a lot though, so I could be posting from anywhere in the world at any given time. I should start a thread on worldly pics.

No, you would NOT....if you suddenly appeared out of nowhere on this site, with a post count of a million, we would all know that's NOT possible, because I would have recognized you before, during your million posts.

Trust me, you're a Mod.

Or a "staff member" to be accurate.

So I am not a mod, but you want me to trust you that I am? That's odd, how does that work? Quickest promotion ever. Hey everyone I am a mod. And how does it make you feel that Mick was the one to figure it out? :doh:

Mick, seriously don't lose sleep over this, I promise you're wrong.

Mick, seriously don't lose sleep over this, I promise you're wrong.

Lose sleep ? How is that possible ? It's only about 7pm where I'm at.....how late is it for you ? Oh yea, I forgot - you're in the Netherlands, so with your time zone, it's in the middle of the night, so you must be the one losing sleep

Archived