Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

True story Motorhead. It becomes a refuge of sort. And it does help. Too much dwelling puts you in to places that you'd rather not be. And for good reason.

I hear Ya!

Having my best friend die and my Ex leave 3 years ago.:mad:

It really helped me out.

We need to do something to keep are minds off our problems.

I jokingly might have said beer but,that doesn't help.

But I do like beer!:)

I just got an email that my summer course may be canceled due to low enrollment. That would completely **** me over.
Kinda like my admission to UMD's business school with a D on my transcript :mad:

It is what it is!

I hate that saying!

Every thing happens for a .........never mind.:D

Just an old smart arse here.

Back to beer,girls and music.

Sorry for that!

:D

I'll play a song for ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGRKgS0VI8g

See not so bad!:)

WHY DID YOU ALL PILLAGE STADIUM WITHOUT ME

Unfair I say...you all pillaging and looting the stadium at 3 am when poor Ix was asleep in his bed, I want in on your next action but don't pillage during the caps game ;)

exaclty...how can the troops help if go it alone!! We need our General to plan this **** better next time. (gotta give me a fair notice warning sir!)

I dont know how the hell I got a D in statistics...I'm pissed off right now. Getting ready to draft an email to the teacher.

uh...cause you suck!:silly:

so her friend just emailed me and said "things werent working???"

but they want to pay me back for the plane ticket.

yeah, things are over for sure. this ****ing sucks.

heartache sucks ass Mike. We are all here for you though buddy!

( I come down and beat her up for you:silly:)

exaclty...how can the troops help if go it alone!! We need our General to plan this **** better next time. (gotta give me a fair notice warning sir!)

No pillaging was done last night. I went in there for a brief minute to piss PROSCOUT off, but not much happened. We'll shoot for tomorrow night. Meet at 10pm EST in the Random Thought Thread.

so her friend just emailed me and said "things werent working???"

but they want to pay me back for the plane ticket.

yeah, things are over for sure. this ****ing sucks.

Nothing as it seems.Hope your home.:)

I'll play a song for you!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=nothing%20as%20it%20seems&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

No pillaging was done last night. I went in there for a brief minute to piss PROSCOUT off, but not much happened. We'll shoot for tomorrow night. Meet at 10pm EST in the Random Thought Thread.

I'll be ready- meow:evilg:

youre the best

:D:D:D

I'll be ready- meow:evilg:

:D:D:D

Meet ya there around 2400.:)

I'm a huge *****. There is this CUTE girl that I've been seeing in my jobs cafeteria for over 3 years now, but I can't bring myself to say more than hello to her. :(

Motorhead here to help.:)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Pearl%20jam%20I%20just%20what%20to%20scream%20hello&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wv#

But,just talk to her.

Archived