Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

oh, no Mike!!! I'm so sorry. You were such an awesome boyfriend to her, she's a fool!

thanks. i thought i was good to her too but apparently we fought all of the time and i now make her feel guilty because i didnt see it.

i wish i would have known this before i spent 300 bucks surprising her with her sister coming in for a visit.

work is the last place i want to be right now.

Sorry to hear about "Your girl"!

Some times girls are just...............never mind.

If you want to talk about it send me a PM.I have been down the road.

Only 3 more days of 19 to go.:D

We do have beer and PJ to help us!:)

This is the kind of thread which has lowered the standards of what was once a fine board. I am disappointed in the mods breaking one of their own rules and allowing it.

Wait for it.

:yawnee:

And if it's that bad,well,you know the old saying about that door hitting you in the ass.

Work's the best thing right now Mike. Beats the alternative of being home and alone with your thoughts. Will make you more miserable,(which at this time I'm sure is something you probably wonder is possible). Work forces your thoughts elsewhere at times. This is not a bad thing.

it isnt what it once was? ive been at least reading this board for a while (though still not as long as many have been here), and it never has been an indepth study of Vaudevillian political science or a character study of the third phase of the book of Isaiah.

serves its purpose well. pretty hilarious passive/agressive post.

pretty much. its beer colored water. i was thinking more along the lines of cat piss though lol

I'll take your word for it. Bleah. :silly:

The 7 dirty words you can't say on television is a profanity filled work of comedic genius imho.

Work's the best thing right now Mike. Beats the alternative of being home and alone with your thoughts. Will make you more miserable,(which at this time I'm sure is something you probably wonder is possible). Work forces your thoughts elsewhere at times. This is not a bad thing.

Good point!PCS

I remember losing my best friend back in 99.Still went to work!

It helped keep my mind off of the "present tense"!

Here you go my friend!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=pearl+jam+present+tense+live&www_google_domain=www.google.com&hl=en&client=firefox-a&emb=0&aq=0&oq=pearl+jam+present+tense+#

4 months and its over. she said she doesnt feel like herself any more and she cant figure out why so she "needs a break". "sorry mike but i have to do this for myself".

im sad, im confused and i feel like throwing up. and to top it all off i just shelled out a grip of money to fly her sister out to surprise her for her birthday. i will have to ask her friends how that went after this weekend.

big hug Mike, I'm so sorry.

Archived