Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

thanks hermano. I haven't been in the tailgate. I've been in the stadium mostly. I noticed you've been MIA too? Whats going on con tu escuela?

edit: oh yeah, got married...lol

haha wow

yeah ive been less active i guess

gonna be at maryland next fall (still havent heard back from ucla but thats a long shot both in terms of likelihood of acceptance and going out to cali but we'll see)

haha wow

yeah ive been less active i guess

gonna be at maryland next fall (still havent heard back from ucla but thats a long shot both in terms of likelihood of acceptance and going out to cali but we'll see)

tight. you'll get good bang for your buck with MD, especially with how flooded the lawyer buiz is right now, save some dough

couple things.

1- I rock at life. I brought this old remoteless crusty ass dvd player that has absolutely zero manual controls-all it has is a power button, a play/stop button and an eject button-to work yesterday so some of my classes could watch movies (we've been testing lately) and we got halfway through 2 movies. I was worried that today I wouldn't be able to scene select and the kids wouldn't be able to finish the movie.

BUT.... I brought in our extra Direct TV remote and got it to work!!! MissU28= technological genius!!!

2- Last night I dreamt that I spent the night at the Green household (I'm sure you can guess which Green) and in my dream Darrell asked me if I wanted a boogie board from Costco, then he went out and bought me one! I wonder what that means....

3- Vote for Kris Allen tonight <3

:)

My friend and her boyfriend just broke up. They had been dating for 8 years (since high school). The just moved and signed a new one year lease together last month.

Ouch. :(

one of my friends had that happen to her, and her old boyfriend has some new girlfriend at their house all the time.

awkward.

one of my friends had that happen to her, and her old boyfriend has some new girlfriend at their house all the time.

awkward.

Have you ever heard of The Gaslight Anthem?

It's a local Jersey band who are friends of friends and after touring with the Bouncing Souls, Bruce Springsteen asked to open for on his next tour.

i have heard them. i think i have their record on my ipod. i know bruce is a fan, but opening? bruce hasnt had a full on tour opener in decades.

Got me. Thats what I heard yesterday.

I watched a clip today of Mike Ness coming on stage at a Bruce show and the two of them doing Bad Luck. That was cool.

Have you ever heard of The Gaslight Anthem?

It's a local Jersey band who are friends of friends and after touring with the Bouncing Souls, Bruce Springsteen asked to open for on his next tour.

Great band live.

I think I saw them open for Thrice or Rise Against....forgot which one :whoknows:

Archived