Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why don't more cars offer a USB port? It really is a deal breaker for me. AUX is alright but I have to manually look down to change songs. Lame. CD/MP3 players too. I hate carrying a bunch of CDs. Here I am probably going to buy a Civic over a Mazda 3 just because of it. And I still think the Civic is ugly. Car companies please step up your tech. I don't care about heated seats, I want something I can nerd out with.

Why don't more cars offer a USB port? It really is a deal breaker for me. AUX is alright but I have to manually look down to change songs. Lame. CD/MP3 players too. I hate carrying a bunch of CDs. Here I am probably going to buy a Civic over a Mazda 3 just because of it. And I still think the Civic is ugly. Car companies please step up your tech. I don't care about heated seats, I want something I can nerd out with.

I was thinking the same exact thing. How great would it be to have a built in USB or iPod dock? Being able to change songs with my steering wheel controls would be quite a convenience.

i am gonna miss all the fun i had in richmond. cannot wait to go bk and live there.
What is there fun to do in Richmond ???
Arlington is boring.

Wish I was back in Motown.

Damn, nobody is happy where they're at.

Cheers - maybe you should try Richmond.

Why not just buy one of these?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_020DB365US/Clarion-DB365USB.html?tp=5684

And then put it in what ever car you want.

Why not just buy one of these?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_020DB365US/Clarion-DB365USB.html?tp=5684

And then put it in what ever car you want.

I hate after market head units. They never look correct with your car and I hate spending more on my car just to make it more functional. The car maker should be doing this. Plus I'd like control through my steering wheel.

What is there fun to do in Richmond ???

living in chesterfield is boring compared to living in the city. in richmond, you can always find things to do, no matter what time it is. just the atmosphere is nice compared to boring chesterfield. living in richmond was the ****. IMO, living with your friends is so much fun compared to staying with the rents. im sure everyone backs me up on this. staying in the city is convenient too cuz you can get anywhere just by walking or taking the bike. plus there are so many sweet chill spots. living right by the river is real nice. i just really loved staying there.

So, how was Adam Lambert's "Coming Home" thing this weekend? I just know you were in attendance.:silly:

we laughed..we cried..it was an all around good time ;)

I may be moving back to either SD or somewhere in the IV in the next year..

nice bro..we'll definitely hang then

today is the start of a very good couple weeks

-seeing snoop dogg tonight

-seeing the shins on wednesday

-taking friday off, going to a friend's wedding this weekend

then after working monday and tuesday, taking the rest of the week off for more studio time with my band.

then that weekend seeing The Felice Brothers and then going to DC to see the National at the 9:30 Club 3 times. its going to be an awesome 6 day weekend after a fun 2 weeks.

Archived