Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well, Slacky is a good guy. He's no GW though. I'll be damned if it's his face on the dollar bill. I'd have to start a counterrevolution.
Would never happen anyway. It doesn't look good to have the face on the dollar bill sleeping. ;)
So... I can haz Stadium fun?(Only during the offseason when it isn't super important)

Never said you couldn't haz fun. Just try not to go too far. 2 rules being bent all to hell already.

The Caps freakin' rule! Let's hope they finish off this series in a style unbecoming of the "old" Caps!

They're doing well. I remember watching the goalie Wolfe take his mask off at least 3 times and lean up against the net while other players fought it out.

As for McD5. As long as it doesn't have to do with Betts I won't ban him.

havin lunch with the padre and my friend to talk bout an apartment tmw.its guna suck and im not lookin forward to it at all.

Dude, living on your own is great.

I am so glad I moved out when I was 18

Never said you couldn't haz fun. Just try not to go too far. 2 rules being bent all to hell already.

As for McD5. As long as it doesn't have to do with Betts I won't ban him.

Damn, so that means McD5 can haz fun, too :mad: :kickcan:

I should probably go over the rules and regulations to make sure I don't take it too far. I've never had any sort of punishment from ES before and don't want to take things so far that something like that actually happens.

Hopefully, as Tailgate regulars, we might get a little leeway in the offseason. We get restless. We need an outlet. :)

Which brings me to an awesome quote I figured would be appropriate...

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

They sell that stuff in the frozen section of the grocery store. Probably tastes the same.

Does anyone know ?

Well I've had the frozen version they have at the grocery store, but I wouldn't know if it tastes the same as the actual White Castle, as I have never been to one. I have however been to Krystal, and it tastes the same as that. ;)

Well I've had the frozen version they have at the grocery store, but I wouldn't know if it tastes the same as the actual White Castle, as I have never been to one. I have however been to Krystal, and it tastes the same as that. ;)

That's the ones we used to have here (Krystal). Man, that was some nasty food. Seriously, I don't get the appeal to eating raw or undercooked meat. And on top of that, they aren't even burgers.

I usually just got some chicken item. Or like a corn pup or chilli cheese pup.

That's the ones we used to have here (Krystal). Man, that was some nasty food. Seriously, I don't get the appeal to eating raw or undercooked meat. And on top of that, they aren't even burgers.

I usually just got some chicken item. Or like a corn pup or chilli cheese pup.

So how do you cook your burgers or steaks ?

And what are they if not burgers ?

White Castle is great drunken night after the bar food. I just have never tried the frozen ones.

Only frozen burgers I ever eat are the Bubba Burgers. Those things taste great. I just had some last weekend.

I looked up his last posts, and didn't see anything particularly wrong, just BLTO's normal gossip.

I think Slacky is just mssing with us.

I was trying to look him up by searching for his user name after I read that, but I couldn't find it. So I figured he was telling the truth. But then again you know the ES search feature.:doh:

Archived