Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a sub for Friday and one of my students pretended he was another student and turned in notes for the movie they watched in Social Studies (the kid he pretended to be isn't even in that class, BTW) and he turned in 2 sets of notes pretending to be other kids that have penises all over them and one of them is titled "King Tut Sucks Dick".

Sigh....starting my day off writing referrals.

Maybe it's a reverse-alphabetical list and you misread it :silly:

:silly:

University of Maryland Baltimore County and College Park are in the correct spots....long before freaking Wyoming. I asked IT about it and they don't know why it's listed that way, nor can they fix it. WORTHLESS!

Lol I'm watching British TV and they're all driving on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right. How come they engineered the US cars differently? How come our cars have steering wheels on the left lol...where's the universal standard here

so we just had a going away party for one of the analysts

20 bucks i get a goodbye and MAYBE a lunch haha

hate this ****ing place

that should tell you something...

I realized that if I smoked cigarettes, I wouldn't have to work so much. People who smoke take a good 10-15 breaks a day at work. Even when I have a chance to hang on ES during the day, I'm still working...not hanging outside for 15-20 minutes not doing ****. ****ers.

that should tell you something...

I realized that if I smoked cigarettes, I wouldn't have to work so much. People who smoke take a good 10-15 breaks a day at work. Even when I have a chance to hang on ES during the day, I'm still working...not hanging outside for 15-20 minutes not doing ****. ****ers.

well personal issues aside most of the people that were hired when i was hired ug and a few years out hate the place and are going back to school as well

and arent among the ones getting these farewell parties lol

Archived