Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, I don't like BigMike either. You are talking about BigMike...right?

never! My loyalties to Big Mike remain strong!:silly:

oh I did get it. It was well worth it too and I am in a big grunge kick again.

I gotta get that today! Saw them way way back in early 90's. Damn we're gettin old

does anybody else remove the little embryo (white stuff around the yolk) before making your eggs?

How funny you say that, cause yes I do.

A few years ago at a big campout, some lady was doing that. I have ever since.

someone thinks we were serious last night in that thread....:rotflmao:

I still havn't checked the thread, since I left it last night.

I just now got the idea, to check it and see the effects of "The Morning After".

.....all the other Stadium loonies who weren't up late last night, and just stumbled upon it this morning, think it's serious, and go wacko on it.

Lookin forward to seein it.

I still havn't checked the thread, since I left it last night.

I just now got the idea, to check it and see the effects of "The Morning After".

.....all the other Stadium loonies who weren't up late last night, and just stumbled upon it this morning, think it's serious, and go wacko on it.

Lookin forward to seein it.

Honestly it isn't something that is too interesting. We need an invasion when a thread is hot. That way the loonies in the Stadium will not understand what is going on.

Saturday or Sunday would be perfect for it.

chronicles was so much better. the character of riddick had evolved so much by then and Jax was damn hot.

I'm not huge into the lore of the Chronicles and only saw the movies after they had been out a couple of years on DVD. I didn't even know that they were based on the same character until after I saw Pitch Black. I liked the cinematography of Pitch Black better.

I would compare those two movies to Aliens (Chronicles) and Alien 3 (Pitch Black).

Archived