Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is the kind of thread which has lowered the standards of what was once a fine board. I am disappointed in the mods breaking one of their own rules and allowing it.

I'm so sorry that I have ruined your oh so precious board. The board that I've known for YEARS and you have known for 4 months. :rolleyes:

You don't like it...then leave. I guarantee this board doesn't skip a beat without you.

This is the kind of thread which has lowered the standards of what was once a fine board. I am disappointed in the mods breaking one of their own rules and allowing it.

Then go back to the Stadium. All of those threads have exceptionally high standards and intelligent posts/posters.

ES must really suck if it's deteriorated so much in a whole 4 months....

But thanks for contributing to the Random Thought Thread and helping to keep it running!

4 months and its over. she said she doesnt feel like herself any more and she cant figure out why so she "needs a break". "sorry mike but i have to do this for myself".

im sad, im confused and i feel like throwing up. and to top it all off i just shelled out a grip of money to fly her sister out to surprise her for her birthday. i will have to ask her friends how that went after this weekend.

4 months and its over. she said she doesnt feel like herself any more and she cant figure out why so she "needs a break". "sorry mike but i have to do this for myself".

im sad, im confused and i feel like throwing up. and to top it all off i just shelled out a grip of money to fly her sister out to surprise her for her birthday. i will have to ask her friends how that went after this weekend.

Ouch... sorry, dude. I feel like everyone's breaking up lately. I think it's this time of year. Chin up, little camper :cool:

Sorry man, hope things get better for ya! But be patient, maybe the break won't be long and you'll be back. You have this guy's support. :)

WHY DID YOU ALL PILLAGE STADIUM WITHOUT ME

Unfair I say...you all pillaging and looting the stadium at 3 am when poor Ix was asleep in his bed, I want in on your next action but don't pillage during the caps game ;)

Ouch...just read above , sorry about that

What makes these roommates so bad

Loud? Noisy etc...well you know that's how people in that age group are, blasting their music and **** lol. I don't care about your music, keep that **** down so I can listen to what I care about which is usually the sports game on the radio

Damn I'm old school

What makes these roommates so bad

Loud? Noisy etc...well you know that's how people in that age group are, blasting their music and **** lol. I don't care about your music, keep that **** down so I can listen to what I care about which is usually the sports game on the radio

Damn I'm old school

Alot lol. First they don't clean up after themselves. If they eat McDonald's or some fast food or whatever, they just throw the trash on the floor in the living room where they are sitting. There is a trash can 3 feet from them but they cant throw it away. Secondly, they don't do anything besides drink and play video games, seriously. They go to class and then come back and starting drinking and playing video games til at least 1am everyday of the week. And its the same games, NBA Live, Madden, The Show, and Call of Duty. I can't tell you the last time we've watched tv or anything.

The Shins tonight, friday off, work monday and tuesday, then 6 days off

feeling good abouit all of this

I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow!!!!!! AND I get to see my nephew play ball tomorrow night!!!! (assuming mother nature doesn't **** up :saber:)

Archived