Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah bud, check it out!

http://redrocksonline.com/concerts-events/detail/dave-chappel-8-24-2014

Red rocks is beautiful if you haven't been up there yet.

Not cool, Springy. Hope everything turns out okay. Did she drive somewhere or did she leave on foot?

Positive vibes coming your way, man.

She was on foot. She has Parkinson's and left to take a short walk with her service dog. The police have been very helpful, used a helicopter and a bloodhound. They said that teo people identified her about three hours after missing about a mile away.

We walked as many streets as we could and drove into the night. I am worried because here balance is poor with the Parkinson's and if she doesn't medicate then she could be in serious condition.

It's a helpless feeling.

Keep using synthetic. Switching can damage cause leaks.

I was doing some Google searching and it sounds like it's okay to go back. I know the last time I got my oil change they told me I couldn't (figured it's because they wanted more money). 

Any car guys in here? I'm currently using synthetic oil in my car and what to know that if I get my oil changed, can I use conventional oil or do I need to keep using synthetic?

You can go back no problem. Need to change your oil sooner though for conventional, every 5,000 miles or so.

You can switch back without problems.

Update on my mother in law. She was found, she fell down a hill into a wooded area where she passed away. Her service dog was by her side when they found her this morning. It's very sad, life is a fragile thing.

Thank you guys for all of your well wishes.

Thanks again.

It's a bit of a relief that I can come to a place like this and have a (mostly) anonymous conversation with people on a regular basis and when times get tough those same people are there for you. It is times like this when having a large network of friends/acquaintances is most crucial.

Archived