Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

true story.

I texted the wife a few minutes ago "i'm in the mood for crab legs.  let's hit an all you can eat spot tonight."

she responded "i don't really want crab legs."

I i responded "i'll ray rice your entire being." 

she responded "what?"

I told "google ray rice elevator."

she responded 10 minutes later "cool, crab legs it is." 

81941941.gif

Remember our AYCE crab leg conversation...I'm laughin' like crazy!

Go, Mrs. Chew!

add: I meant to tell you there's a brand of dog food/treats we sell at the Camp that's called Stella & Chewy's, if you didn't know...I giggle & no one knows why...

"Like", yoos guys make me run out of likes to fast.

Hint, don't like a post if you're gonna quote it. Savings on "likes".

(told you I bargain-hunt, right?????) ;):P:lol:

it legit (like in real life) hurts my feelings that you hate Denver SO much. The Mile High is by far the nicest place I've ever lived (to include Seattle, Charlotte, San Antonio, and Washington DC).

Last night the wife took me to the Cherry Creek Resevoir and surprised me with edible weed brownies. We proceeded to sit in the trunk of the car (with the hatch up), watch the sun set over the lake, eat weed-laced brownies, and listen to James Blake's entire album.

No this isn't my picture below, but that's exactly what my view looked like last night. Watching the orange, pinkish sunset over the Rocky Mountains in the distance, while watching sailboats and kids playing in the water in front of us, and eating weed brownies, with "deep" music playing......i was almost in tears. Easily one of the best nights of my entire life.

You know, I used to smoke. A lot. In my teen years. Actually smoked, a lot, before I ever even drank. But then I stopped for a few years when I joined the Army. Have tried to get back into it in the years since but it isn't the same. Does nothing but make me paranoid as ****. Not pleasant. So yes, this is obviously utopia for smokers. It's a fact of life. I think there might be as many dispensaries as there are 7-11's. It just is. Example, Couple of girls hollered at me at the bar at Coors Wednesday during the Nats/Rockies game. Think me rocking the red and not giving a **** stood out in a sea of purple. Anyway, was about 5 minutes in when they start talking about smoking me out. Yawn. Maybe it's the giddiness of it just being legalized that has it dominating life here and it'll die down eventually, but until then, or if it never does, color me bored and unimpressed.

Oh and the mountains are pretty and all but Colorado doesn't come close in topping Virginia in natural beauty. I've been and lived all over this country and Virginia is tops, in my opinion, on that front.

Btw, you know the hissing beetles I'm talking about? How prevalent are they in Denver? Damn if I didn't roll over last night and one of those ****ers was on my pillow and started hissing at me.

... and I just got a phone call from my wife that her mother, a person living withParkinson's, is missing. She took their dog out for a walk and she's gone. I'm heading to the in laws house. This is not good.

Wow man. Went through something similar with my grandma (RIP) a few years back (alzheimers). It's beyond scary. Hang in there man.

American Beauty is a great movie, one of Spacey's best... that's for sure.

I watched that last night, can't remember what channel, Starz, Cinemax, something like that.  Yeah, it was one of his best, definitely funny as **** the stuff he says after he quit his job, dissing his wife.

... and I just got a phone call from my wife that her mother, a person living withParkinson's, is missing. She took their dog out for a walk and she's gone. I'm heading to the in laws house. This is not good.

That sucks man.  Hope you find her and everything is all right.

just my luck i went out on a first date and yesterday we agreed to meet again but she is out of the country for 2 weeks lol. She mentioned this super early in the date that she is going on vacation btw!

Could mean she just knew super early she wasn't feeling you. Just sayin'

Could mean she just knew super early she wasn't feeling you. Just sayin'

the reason why she mentioned it super early is we were talking about upcoming vacations and ones we just took.  we texted after the date and said she would meet again afterwards.  if she didn't want to see me, she would have never texted me back

Thoughts and prayers comin your way. Hopefully everything turns out well.

Wife bought us tickets to see Charlie Murphy tomorrow and didn't tell me until tonight. She takes such good care of me, I'm spoiled lol. ::shoulder shrug::

Going to see Dave Chapelle at Red Rocks next month too, supposed to be a live recording. We like to laugh I guess lol.

Now THAT makes me happy to be in Denver. So going to see Chappelle if I can.

Yeah bud, check it out!

http://redrocksonline.com/concerts-events/detail/dave-chappel-8-24-2014

Red rocks is beautiful if you haven't been up there yet.

4 hours later. No luck.

Not cool, Springy. Hope everything turns out okay. Did she drive somewhere or did she leave on foot?

Positive vibes coming your way, man.

Archived