Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Was driving to work today and saw a car stopped in the road in front of me, honking the horn, when no one was ahead of them.

Then I saw 2 dogs prancing around in the road

Then a cop car came with the sirens on, pulled over, and the dogs went there and the sheriff started to hug them

:(

Coming from a tough, outdoorsmen kind of cat like you, that sounds a little terrifying...

:ols: Only time I've gotten a good case of the creeping whim whams so far was when I went down in to the sub-basement. But my fiance' had the place bombed about 2 months ago so it was pretty clean and safe. However the outside,especially the eaves,are a different story. Not a place for those with a case of arachnophobia. I've had to do lots spraying and sweeping.

Yeah, you got it :ols:.

I wonder if those come with a built in hyperdrive/flux capacitor. I'm not ****ing with anything like that unless I'm on a track :ols:

You could try getting a R32 and importing heard they are not too expensive. I was planning to get one because I saw it was only like 8k but R32's aren't street legal in Cali :(

Sheee says her love for me, could never die...

That'd change if she ever found out about you and I...

Ohhhhh but her love is cold

Wouldn't hurt if she didn't know 'cause...

When it gets too much

I need to feel your touch

I'm gonna run to you...

I'm gonna run to you...

'Cause when the feelin's right I'm gonna run all night

I'm gonna run to you...

Been watching a lot of Parks and Rec recently. Aziz Ansari is ****ing hilarious.

Ron Swanson kills me in that show. I wish he was a real person.

As for my random thought. This year is such a great year for skins fans when it comes to video games. The new Heisman feature in NCAA with our boy Bob Griffin is fantastic. I put him on the Noles and in his first game (cupcake game) he put up 500 yards passing 11 pass TDs, with 200 yards rushing and 3 rush TDs. Time to up that difficulty, right?

And of course we get him as a rookie in Madden. He is going to be a force in that game, not to mention we have 15+ years of him in franchise before he retires.

It is great to be a Skins fan right now, and great to be a video game fan!

Archived