Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hmmm... what would be a good Cult Of Colt-ish type of name for a Kirk Cousins thread:

The Federation Of Kirk?

Beam Me Up Shanny?

The Wrath Of Kirk?

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

Oh and Griff showed a ton of poise in a ****ty pocket. Besides the fumble, I thought he did as well as can be expected for right now.

Hmmm... what would be a good Cult Of Colt-ish type of name for a Kirk Cousins thread:

The Federation Of Kirk?

Beam Me Up Shanny?

The Wrath Of Kirk?

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 10:49 PM ----------

Oh and Griff showed a ton of poise in a ****ty pocket. Besides the fumble, I thought he did as well as can be expected for right now.

Kirk's crusaders

Kirk's Diggler's...as in digging Kirk

I know...they suck lol

I'm not worried about RG3, never was. That pocket is what will be keeping everyone up at night. Guys need to pick it the **** up.

On another note, could it be that Forrester maybe needs a good evaluation, or is it the all on the personnel at the positions?

PS edit: I still can't catch a ****ing trout in this state.

82 square mile town. Higher murder rate than any US city by 4 times. A murder a day on one of the islands.

Tonight, so far, reports of the Police chief getting held at gun point. The new commissioner might be dead. A bunch of shootings have left at least 4 dead in center island. 3 dead last night. The east end town (there is 2 on the entire island) is shut down with cops on every corner and all lights out. Only the rum joints are open.

It's pretty ****ing real on this rock tonight.

I'm really not liking Ice Cream Sandwich since I upgraded my Galaxy S II to it. My phone's battery life isn't as good as it used to be, even though power saving mode has been "enabled" it doesn't go into effect when it should, and my phone decides when it wants to make the notification sound when I get a text message.

82 square mile town. Higher murder rate than any US city by 4 times. A murder a day on one of the islands.

Tonight, so far, reports of the Police chief getting held at gun point. The new commissioner might be dead. A bunch of shootings have left at least 4 dead in center island. 3 dead last night. The east end town (there is 2 on the entire island) is shut down with cops on every corner and all lights out. Only the rum joints are open.

It's pretty ****ing real on this rock tonight.

What a crazy night it was here. The security guard at one of the places I work, got murdered while on duty last night and there may be up to 10 people dead. The cops lived after getting shot pretty bad.

Dude, it wasn't a shootout at the bar, was it?

Ecliff, the security guard at the bar got murdered. It wasn't a hold up, it was personal. But yes, the night club I work at.

The other shootings last night were all personal too, except the ones with the cops. They were responding to a hold up at another restaurant.

It's the wild west down here sometimes.

mboyd, we attack for peace and justice dude. Don't be an idiot. lol

---------- Post added August-19th-2012 at 03:24 PM ----------

Why is it that when I order a coffee now I have to say hot. Isn't it usually implied that if you don't specifically ask for iced it meens you want a hot coffee.

global warming

http://www.gamestop.com/gamestop-refurbished-iphone-ipad-ipod

If you ever want to go down the Apple road...

Edit: If you buy one from a Gamestop store,

Get a free $15 iTunes® card when you purchase a pre-owned iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® with a value of $49.99 to $149.98, a free $25 iTunes® card when you purchase a pre-owned iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® with a value of $149.99 to $249.98, a free $50 iTunes® card when you purchase a pre-owned iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® with a value of $249.99 to $499.98, or a free $100 iTunes® card (2 $50 iTunes® cards) when you purchase a pre-owned iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® with a value of $499.99 or higher.

Valid in select stores only. See store associate for details. No dealers. iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® devices available through GameStop stores and web sites are refurbished by GameStop. iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® (including images thereof) are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. GameStop, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple Inc.

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/trade-in?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_content=081412&utm_campaign=tradein_deal&cid=soc_10000012

Archived