Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Am I the only one who thought GTA IV sucked. I didn't even finish that game. Just boring.

They should do the next one outside the US.

I thought the second playthrough sucked. All th eyecandy wears off, and you eventually figure out that there is a severe limitation to the amount of weapons that you can use. No more Army, no more S.W.A.T., no more Tanks, beheadings,dismemberment, mass chaos, etc etc. How the hell do they give you one suckass police helicopter that shoots retard bullets, when on the PS2, you had a freaking Blachawk Helicopter and an F-15. No rampages, nothing that identified at all with the previous 3 GTA's.

You can't fly planes and huge choppers in NYC for obvious reasons.

The game was alright, not as bad as everyone put it out to be. I did end up getting lazy though, kept calling the taxi every time to go to the guys who give the mission. Got to the point where I didn't even bother stealing cars anymore :ols:

Call taxi, drive to weapons depot, call taxi, drive back. And then Niko's employee got so mad. Lol

That being said, SA was still the best, and the one I still play with some online modifications.

You can't fly planes and huge choppers in NYC for obvious reasons.

The game was alright, not as bad as everyone put it out to be. I did end up getting lazy though, kept calling the taxi every time to go to the guys who give the mission. Got to the point where I didn't even bother stealing cars anymore :ols:

Call taxi, drive to weapons depot, call taxi, drive back. And then Niko's employee got so mad. Lol

That being said, SA was still the best, and the one I still play with some online modifications.

ix, don't you remember all of the hubub about GTAlll, when it was released mere weeks after 9-11, with the police car colors, certain building structures, etc etc, yet after all of that, you were still allowed to fly that Dodo plane all over the three cities, and crash anywhere you wanted to.

The funny part of IV was trying to drive home while drunk. "I don't think I should be driving"

I remember trying to improve relationship with some of the characters, and you'd take them out to a bar, and they'd be all drunk. Take the taxi home. "I had a great time, let's chill again later". I used the taxi so many times in that game.

ifTIuA8Dq58

I agree. I like BS, even though he does irritate me sometimes. :ols:

Of course he does. but I am of the opinion that there is something a little off about everyone you know. You have a choice to accept that person or write them off. Including family for some people. This is our Redskins family, BS has some odd takes on things that I may not agree with at times, but at least he is being honest about them and gives me/us the opportunity to tell him our take on those subjects.

I was going to say I found it funny how judgemental he was being consider how high of a horse he's been on lately on several issues. See I'm not the only one who thought that.

But sometimes BS is a ****. :)

haha. Yeah he can be. :D

You're an *******. Just an opinion, although I'm pretty sure it's fairly popular.

Having a ton of tattoos doesn't make me "dumb", it means I like and want tattoos.

Being judgmental has to be one of the "dumbest" things you can do.

And yes, I have a ton of them.

Again, I was mainly talking about them on women, and if they are visible.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 01:22 PM ----------

KB, why do you take so many things personally ? Too much estrogen in your system ? Just an opinion.

Just an opinion doesn't make it ok to call someone an ******* and then throw in the other jab about what others may or may not think, just because.

KB, you are as judgemental as the rest of us. Get off your high horse and realize that the rest of us don't have to bend to your will.

Bubble certain is controversial but not an *******. He is opinionated and voices those opinions because he can, same as you, same as me, etc.

Exactly. And I even stated that I know my opinion isn't a popular one.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

Sinister, you hear Skip today talking about if TO went to the Bears? How Cutler wouldn't put up with his nonsense. That he'd probably tell him "ahh, STFU"..:ols:...Skip said: "hell, he (Culter) doesn't even listen to Mike Martz"..:pfft:

Just got back my midterm, and it had to be the most relaxed grading I've ever seen.

14 people got A's

9 people got B's

4 people got C's

1 person got an F.

they got a 34/70 :ols:

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

I'd get it - I think it would be hilarious if the DC in the game was a Marion Berry themed city

I'll get it no matter what city it's in. GTA games are SO much fun.

Again, I was mainly talking about them on women, and if they are visible.

Sinister, you hear Skip today talking about if TO went to the Bears? How Cutler wouldn't put up with his nonsense. That he'd probably tell him "ahh, STFU"..:ols:...Skip said: "hell, he (Culter) doesn't even listen to Mike Martz"..:pfft:

TO actually probably wouldn't be a bad fit for the Bears. Martz likes to throw it around at the expense of Cutlers life, and Cutler is a strong personality, not a chump like McNabb who let TO take over his locker room and turn some of his teammates against him. Don't think TO would act up with guys like Urlacher, Briggs, Peppers etc on the team. They'd put him in check. That's probabl the only team, at least contending team, that I could see him going to.

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 03:45 PM ----------

I'd get it - I think it would be hilarious if the DC in the game was a Marion Berry themed city
I'll get it no matter what city it's in. GTA games are SO much fun.

I'd cream myself if the game was bsed in a DC themed city. And you'd almost be obligated to include some crazy ass Mayor, but I could see it being controversial and "racist" blah blah blah, but if Rockstar games is serious about this, they won't give a ****.

I could also see some mission where you sneak into the White House or something like that, similar to the Area 51 mission in San Andreas. So many possibilities

Archived