Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Post any random thought you care too, with one excepton. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Hijacking of thread is perfectly acceptable so long as NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Post anything you want, but for the love of mankind, please no POLITICS OR RELIGION.

This fits better in the owned thread (as in, we the people get owned) - but people complain when anything political is posted there.

Plus the mods have issued a warning.

:pfft:

i swear to god, if this dude in my office doesnt stop exhaling every 5 seconds like he's taking a ****, im going to break windows. learn to breath right mother****er!

Everyone talks tough on the interwebs ;)

I bet he's still breathing like a 110 year old asthmatic on his deathbed, trying to reach for that tapeoka, and every window in your office is still nice and shiny, and intact...

Damn son, Santana is out 5-7 weeks, Hightower is gone. The season is now unofficially officially over. Miami sucks, Maryland sucks, no Heat.

Not sure what I'm going to do this year.

The season was over after the Eagles game. **** our lives.

I think I'm just going to catch up on sleep...maybe study for a GRE I'll take at a way later date...talk to girls...I dont know.

Damn son, Santana is out 5-7 weeks, Hightower is gone. The season is now unofficially officially over. Miami sucks, Maryland sucks, no Heat.

I dropped Hightower from my Fantasy team last week and then I was starting to get pissed when he started doing well this week. Now I'm not too remorseful.

Just glossed over the costume thread. Don't think I'm going to a party this year. I'm feeling something a little more dangerous/risky, like going to a seance, an actual haunted place that isn't state protected/off limits. Me, my brother in-law, and a couple buddies are going to Eastern State Penitentiary this weekend, so that should be good, but that isn't good enough.

My only issue is the "Once you see them, they see you, forever" thing, which has always kept me back, and after watching a few My Ghost Story shows on the Bio channel, I'm not sure it's a good idea, but I'm way too curious about all of this. Dilemma.

The printer cartridge industry is a complete racket. I'm positive HP programs their ink cartridges to "self destruct" at a certain time regardless of usage.

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

Also, is it normal NFL scheduling protocol to give a team 3 straight home games? Both the Panthers and Chiefs have that right now. I don't recall this in previous season.

Fantasy.
seriously this is what happens when you try to do a half-ass rebuild. Shanny doesn't want to completely destroy the roster because he wants to save face and win some games. We wasted 2 2nd round picks on mcnabb, wasted a 3rd on brown.
Don't know if I'd call the pick on Brown a waste (give you McNabb though).

Can't wait to see that Chuck Wepner piece tommorow. I was actually hoping that 30/30 would do it, but it obviously doesn't matter since they're both the same thing. I've seen that fight a bunch of times. Dude gave Ali all he could handle and then some. One of the greatest displays of grit/heart that I've ever seen. I never knew that he fought Liston.

Just glossed over the costume thread. Don't think I'm going to a party this year. I'm feeling something a little more dangerous/risky, like going to a seance, an actual haunted place that isn't state protected/off limits. Me, my brother in-law, and a couple buddies are going to Eastern State Penitentiary this weekend, so that should be good, but that isn't good enough.

My only issue is the "Once you see them, they see you, forever" thing, which has always kept me back, and after watching a few My Ghost Story shows on the Bio channel, I'm not sure it's a good idea, but I'm way too curious about all of this. Dilemma.

Meh, I've done these in both NoVA and Richmond. Nothing happens man. I've had a few instances of supposed "paranormal" stuff but I still don't believe in it. Always a natural explanation but it's always easier (convenient) to think paranormal.

dancing grounds crew guy

That was one of the few highlights to that game. I don't know where that came from, but it was fun watching it on the video screen. :ols:

edit: oops, I just realized that was in Game 4. He did that in Game 3 as well, after the 3rd inning. From the looks of that video, and who was coming to the plate next, I think that was at the end of the 6th.

Meh, I've done these in both NoVA and Richmond. Nothing happens man. I've had a few instances of supposed "paranormal" stuff but I still don't believe in it. Always a natural explanation but it's always easier (convenient) to think paranormal.

I don't blame you at all for feeling that way.

I think that a lot of things have to go a certain way for something to happen, if that makes any sense. I believe in spirituality/the paranormal, etc etc, and I also believe that they have a conscience. I think they choose who they want to interact with, and in that way, it's entirely up to the individual. I think having more people around you also contributes to it as well. I always here stories about certain areas where people experience absolutely no activity, then someone else comes along and it's an entirely different story.

Either way, I'd like to see for myself just for kicks. What did the person who was doing the talking say? Just curious.

Though I'm sure I'd be pretty good at it, I've never been a big Fantasy guy (Yes, I know that sounds weird). Every year I get damn near harrassed into a league by my friends, and every tme I respectuflly decline. It's just not my thing.
It's a good distraction for when the Skins suck, gives you a reason to follow all the games, and makes you learn a lot more about other players.

Archived