Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sinister , I've been trying more Coldplay recently.

You're just in time for the release of Mylo Xyloto. Been listening to a few of the songs on there. I can already tell that it's going to be in the disc rotation for a couple months. It sounds really really good. So what album (s) have you been listening too?

Paradise is my favorite track so far on Mylo Xyloto

J6ZWlDks0nQ

Great. Now I gotta deal with these idiot Panther fans all week.:doh:

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 08:48 PM ----------

That new Dean Winters Allstate commercial featuring "The Blindspot"is one of the funniest commercials I've seen in a long time. I love smart/subtle humor
I like the State Farm one with Rodgers better.

You're just in time for the release of Mylo Xyloto. Been listening to a few of the songs on there. I can already tell that it's going to be in the disc rotation for a couple months. It sounds really really good. So what album (s) have you been listening too?

Paradise is my favorite track so far on Mylo Xyloto

J6ZWlDks0nQ

Went back and listened to A Rush of Cold Blood To the Head. Solid album even if I'm not big into Coldplay. Clocks is so catchy as it was when it came out. Did you listen to Murmur?

I have you beat. General tso's chicken. I'm all messed up on the inside. I rarely eat imitation chinese, but today, I just had to do it.
I just had a Dave's Hot & Juicy.:paranoid:

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 08:53 PM ----------

Sinister, I was wondering if you knew about the knew album. I PMed SS about it the other day. Only song I've heard is the Teardrops some. Hope it's impressive like the rest.

Went back and listened to A Rush of Cold Blood To the Head. Solid album even if I'm not big into Coldplay. Clocks is so catchy as it was when it came out. Did you listen to Murmur?

Naw, been listening to a lot of Serj Tankian lately, as well as St. Anger. I'll get to it eventually though.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 09:01 PM ----------

I just had a Dave's Hot & Juicy.:paranoid:

I'd keep the Pepto on standby if I were you...

Sinister, I was wondering if you knew about the knew album. I PMed SS about it the other day. Only song I've heard is the Teardrops some. Hope it's impressive like the rest

It will be released in a few hours. Sounds great. I think it may be even better than Viva La Vida. Paradise may be one of the best songs I've ever heard from them, almost immediate top 5 worthiness, and thats pretty ****ing hard to do.

---------- Post added October-23rd-2011 at 09:11 PM ----------

The Saints are beating the brakes off of the Colts.

I've seen random jersey's at sporting events. It's usually relating to the same sport. But that picture above.. hahaha. Not even the same sport OR city. Thats awesome.
What a dumbass. Seriously, that's one of the dumbest things you'll ever see. I mean, it's bad enough that some dumbass wears a Cowboys jersey to a Steelers-Redskins game. But at least that's the same sport. I hope that clown got ragged all night. He deserved to.

What a dumbass. Seriously, that's one of the dumbest things you'll ever see. I mean, it's bad enough that some dumbass wears a Cowboys jersey to a Steelers-Redskins game. But at least that's the same sport. I hope that clown got ragged all night. He deserved to.

This is nowhere near as bad as the example you used. It's the wrong sport, but at the very least it's the correct team name and the same colors.

This is nowhere near as bad as the example you used. It's the wrong sport, but at the very least it's the correct team name and the same colors.
I disagree. The dude is wearing a HOCKEY jersey of a team from New York. The game was in Texas, against a team from St. Louis. That is ridiculous on so many levels. Doesn't matter if it's the same colors and team name, imo. The guy is a dumbass.

I disagree. The dude is wearing a HOCKEY jersey of a team from New York. The game was in Texas, against a team from St. Louis. That is ridiculous on so many levels. Doesn't matter if it's the same colors and team name, imo. The guy is a dumbass.

:ols: we'll just have to disagree then. A guy wearing a Cowboys jersey at a Steelers-Skins game is just being a jackass. But for all I know, this guy could be someone who is just supporting the MLB Rangers in this series, but isn't a fan for the rest of the year. And what he was doing was improvising with a jersey he already had. Sure, it looks odd, but hardly the act of an idiot or *******. That is all of course assuming I am correct and he didn't go out and buy that jersey the night before.

Ah! I didn't even make the connection of the same team name. Either way, to me I think its funny. But thats my humor, to think somebody was like, "ahhhh hell i'll just wear my hockey jersey!"

I have today off but i am still up at 845. I went to sleep at midnight after waking up at 3am to leave for charlotte yesterday. I need more than 9 hours

Give me about 7 and I'm good. Anymore than that and I feel drunk.

---------- Post added October-24th-2011 at 09:26 AM ----------

I can't wait to see the Tebow discussion on First Take today. Skip Bayless probably had a wet dream last night...

Archived