Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's because he's doing it wrong rp. IMO, when going with polka dots, the brighter the better. He's also wearing the wrong color suit/shirt. I' therefore give him a 10/10 on the Bamma scale.

"Just looked closer and realized it wasn't polka dots. He's still a bamma though

---------- Post added October-25th-2011 at 11:48 PM ----------

I like that 2nd pic Fanboy. That's how you do it. Impeccable. Gangsta. Gotta get rid of that handbag looking thing though...

Indeed.

The Brother

Omar

Lol. EXACTLY why I asked. I've been on a Wire fix the last two weeks. Finishing up season 3 now. GOAT.

Also finished Malcolm X's autobiography a few weeks back. Though I don't think he was too big on bowties. Actually heard that's how his break with the Nation started. And that Farrakhan took him out after Malcolm said bowties were gay.

I get discriminated for being an atheist on Diwali by all my Indian relatives except my grandparents. I will be buying a surround sound system with the Diwali money I get from them lol.

Diwali is that one day where I put up with all the religious stuff and just sit there quietly and reap the benefits. I'll be paying for Modern Warfare 3 and using the rest for credit card bills.

Archived