Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

****...i found a gray patch on the back of my head along with a couple stragglers elsewhere.

I am getting old :(

Your 22. At 23-30 is when I got the most tail in my life, your not old. Die that crap and go tag a hottie.

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 08:37 AM ----------

I don't mind when my co-workers use some of my coffee creamer, but I wish they wouldn't use it all up and then put the empty bottle back in the fridge.

They did that to me once, once. I put lemon juice in the next near empty one, you ever seen lemon juice and creamer mixed? hahhahaa

My old roommate used to LOVE doing that. Juice, milk, left over pizza, eggs, etc. It takes more effort to put it back in than throwing it away. :ols: :doh:

Yeah it makes no sense. Maybe it makes them feel less guilty about finishing it off? There are about 60 people where I work so our fridge is effing packed already. There's no room for refuse in there.

On a similar note, I also wish people would stop bringing in 17 different kinds of salad dressing apiece, especially when they only eat salad a couple times a month. There are about 3 people who have taken over the entire door of the fridge with their endless bottles of fat-free dressing.

Peanuts are often a rotated annually with cotton in the same growing fields. Since cotton is a non food crop, they can spray any chemical or toxin they want on it. Of course the soil absorbs it and becomes toxic itself, but remains approved to grow peanuts the following year. Yuck.

Peanuts are toxic, yet people smoke and drink and thats perfectly good for you right ?

This type of stuff should be on "scare tactics".

Why do you get so offended and upset because I post things like that? Was I on my high horse or being pompous about it? I read an article, found it interesting and just posted it. Christ already, lighten up.

And my comments a few pages back to BS, were because I was directly insulted by him and found his opinion directly offensive towards me, being that I have a lot of tattoos.

But lighten up and get the **** off my back.

I've been in the Tailgate for a little under 2 years, but getting to "know" KH, I've learned to to decipher a lot of his posts that are somewhat hard to interpret due to his lack of emoticon usage.

Sounds like that post was intended to be somewhat playfully sarcastic/humorous in nature.

The one he quoted above yours had nothing to do with him personally. Actually if I recall correctly Bubble's post had no direct reference to him either.

My response to his post about Bubble was somewhat sarcastic, but at the same time it was meant to point out exactly what I posted. Don't judge if you don't want to be judged. KB found his opinion offensive even though it was not directed towards him ?

KB, My post was saying it is ironic that peanuts should be healthy and yet they are potentially toxic or bad for you, or smelly, or gross, or icky, or yucky. Yet this is nothing compared to the things we ingest daily. Not to mention the average lifespan is longer now than it was years ago before all of the chemical use. Perhaps cooking those worms in our apple pies picked from the tree was worse for our health. Not to mention cigarettes and booze.

Peanuts. ha. geez. EDIT: I come across as offended or upset ? That is far from the case. It really takes an awful lot to get me to that point. I apologize to any of you if that is how I come across, as Mr. Sinister points out, I am mostly joking, most of the time. And I don't like the whole smilie lol type of thing, you get a haha, or ha, and I will use this one here and there :D. or the silly one.

She has red hair... she is not a redhead though. For example; most blondes are not blonde.

I know a woman that is a redhead like carrot top red. If she dyed her hair she would look great. EDIT: A darker red is hot, that orange stuff, ugh. no thanks.

Speaking of redheads, bluefood...most women I know love redhead male children. not redhead male adults. And get rid of the fro.

Oh, and PM me.

Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy in that godawful George Clooney Batman flick, is one of the most mesmerizing things I have ever seen. She dyed her hair flaming red. I couldn't take my eys off it, or her.

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 11:40 AM ----------

****...i found a gray patch on the back of my head along with a couple stragglers elsewhere.

I am getting old :(

I find the occasional gray hair frequently as well. Whenever I let my hair grow out considerably, I'm always pulling them out. For some reason, they are always the very long strands. Never had a patch though. I think that is mainly hereditary, though things like stress factor into it as well.

First day I've worn these pants since getting them back from the dry cleaners and of course I just got a huge pen mark on them :(

Oh and FYI, girls don't care too much about gray hair. I'd say balding is more of an issue, but most guys seem to be addressing that by shaving their heads.

My old roommate used to LOVE doing that. Juice, milk, left over pizza, eggs, etc. It takes more effort to put it back in than throwing it away. :ols: :doh:
Nah, dude. I bet you he didn't throw it out because the trash was full. Then he would have had to dump the trash, too. That's how lazy people operate.

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 12:58 PM ----------

I've been in the Tailgate for a little under 2 years, but getting to "know" KH, I've learned to to decipher a lot of his posts that are somewhat hard to interpret due to his lack of emoticon usage.

Sounds like that post was intended to be somewhat playfully sarcastic/humorous in nature.

Yeah, he never uses emoticons. And he doesn't know how to quote anyone. haha

Edit: Crap. He just quoted someone. He's bad about not doing it though.:)

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:02 PM ----------

Workaholics = one of the most underrated comedy shows on TV today
Your boy Ponder has looked pretty good so far.

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:07 PM ----------

Lucky for me, all the men in my family have a full head of hair. I couldn't imagine myself having to shave my head (because if I found even a small bald spot, everythings coming off.).

I don't think I'd look bad with one, but I just need my damn hair, point blank.

I have a full head of hair, but I've always wondered why so many guys get so bent out of shape over going bald. For instance, I have a family member that is pretty much bald, except for just a little hair on the sides. He's forever making fun of his lack of hair. I've never yet figured out if he does it just to be funny, or if he's so insecure about it. I think it's the latter. But it doesn't even look bad. I guess some guys pull it off better than others.

I know a woman that is a redhead like carrot top red. If she dyed her hair she would look great. EDIT: A darker red is hot, that orange stuff, ugh. no thanks.

Most women who are redheads, are not very attractive. Particularly the natural redheads, who are usually gingers or have that orange, frizzy hair color.

But I feel like when a redhead IS hot, then they're usually insanely hot. The upper echelon of hot.

I think it's rare to find a redheaded chick who's just mildly attractive.

Your boy Ponder has looked pretty good so far.

I wish he was still at FSU. He's looked decent for sure, I just hope that he can keep it up. Interesting random fact about his statistical performance last weekend against Green Bay: he only went like 14/32 or something, but every one of his completions went for either a first down or TD.

People who didn't closely follow his career at FSU seriously underestimate how intelligent of a QB he is. His junior and senior years at FSU, his responsibilities at the LOS were basically the college equivalent to what Peyton Manning does on the Colts. Call the audibles, change the blocking schemes, call the run checks, etc.

He's not the biggest, strongest QB who can shake off sacks, and he doesn't have a cannon for an arm, but he's really smart, he's pretty accurate, he's got pretty good touch on his short/intermediate passes, and he can scramble effectively. I don't expect him to be a perennial Pro Bowler, but he definitely has the abilities to have a solid career and be a top 15 to top 10 QB. I think the only real question for his career will be his ability to remain healthy- he was always hurt with something fairly serious in college, and while a lot of guys have terrible injury luck and college and end up healthy in the pros, he could also have the same sort of career health troubles that Chad Pennington had.

I would have loved for the Redskins to have drafted him last year, I think he'd be awesome in the Shanahan system, running bootlegs and hitting the intermediate passes, but I obviously wasn't going to really press it leading up to the draft because I didn't want to be "that guy" who's just being a huge homer for his college team's players.

Skins better draft someone this year though, I doubt Beck is going to cut it.

Oh and FYI, girls don't care too much about gray hair. I'd say balding is more of an issue, but most guys seem to be addressing that by shaving their heads.

Well **** me...I think ive noticed some thinning of my hair too up top :(

Most of the guys in my family have the thinning, but the hair is not completely gone. I thought hair was hereditary on your mother's side? If that's the case, I should inherit my grandfather's hair....which is jet black with very little gray on the sides and a thick full head of hair - he has Native American ancestry :fingersx:

Nah, dude. I bet you he didn't throw it out because the trash was full. Then he would have had to dump the trash, too. That's how lazy people operate.

Whenever I would leave for the weekend to go visit my parents, I'd become to a stinking apartment because he didn't take the trash out all weekend or do the dishes.

Ah roommates, I do not miss them.

I think that scene where she attempts to kill Robin with a kiss brought about puberty for me.... :pfft:

"Plastic lips"

I remember that scene like it was yesterday. Unforgettable

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:59 PM ----------

Whenever I would leave for the weekend to go visit my parents, I'd become to a stinking apartment because he didn't take the trash out all weekend or do the dishes.

Ah roommates, I do not miss them.

I feel you on that. Mine always did irritating **** like putting side container items like jelly, pickles, eggs/other random items in the middle of the refrigerator. I'd put them all back, and a day later, everythings all over the place again. Growing up in a military household, I'm really organized with where I put even the simplest of things at, somewhat to an unhealthy degree, and when someone doesn't put things back in their proper place, I feel like jumping out a window.

Good thing about my situation is that my cousin is moving up here with me in January, and we're going to find a place in Gaithersburg. Can't wait to give SoMD a big "Futz You" on the way out.

Archived