Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Good thing about my situation is that my cousin is moving up here with me in January, and we're going to find a place in Gaithersburg. Can't wait to give SoMD a big "Futz You" on the way out.

:ols: good idea...too bad Gaithersburg is similarly as country as parts of SoMd, but you dont have as many ghetto people, so that's a major plus. I dont mind the country even though the rednecks can be quite annoying sometimes.

Whenever I would leave for the weekend to go visit my parents, I'd become to a stinking apartment because he didn't take the trash out all weekend or do the dishes.

Ah roommates, I do not miss them.

Two of my good friends in college roomed together for a couple years. One of them was not the cleanest/most responsible roommate ever. Before winter break one year she failed to throw out a cup of hot chocolate that was sitting on her desk. Holy **** I never thought hot chocolate could make a room smell so terrible!!!

:ols: good idea...too bad Gaithersburg is similarly as country as parts of SoMd, but you dont have as many ghetto people, so that's a major plus. I dont mind the country even though the rednecks can be quite annoying sometimes.

You just run the gamut of identity crisis scenarios out here.

Am I in Eminem wannabe Suburbia?

Am I in some sleepy, friendly good ol' boy midwestern town?

Am I in Grand Wizard, North Florida?

Or am I in South Central?

It's so confusing now.

The one he quoted above yours had nothing to do with him personally. Actually if I recall correctly Bubble's post had no direct reference to him either.

My response to his post about Bubble was somewhat sarcastic, but at the same time it was meant to point out exactly what I posted. Don't judge if you don't want to be judged. KB found his opinion offensive even though it was not directed towards him ?

KB, My post was saying it is ironic that peanuts should be healthy and yet they are potentially toxic or bad for you, or smelly, or gross, or icky, or yucky. Yet this is nothing compared to the things we ingest daily. Not to mention the average lifespan is longer now than it was years ago before all of the chemical use. Perhaps cooking those worms in our apple pies picked from the tree was worse for our health. Not to mention cigarettes and booze.

Peanuts. ha. geez. EDIT: I come across as offended or upset ? That is far from the case. It really takes an awful lot to get me to that point. I apologize to any of you if that is how I come across, as Mr. Sinister points out, I am mostly joking, most of the time. And I don't like the whole smilie lol type of thing, you get a haha, or ha, and I will use this one here and there :D. or the silly one.

His post had everything to do with me. I have tattoos from my hands to my neck. I am also far from an idiot or trashy. I do make similar comments and judgings of people myself and they get irritated too. That's fine.

As far as your comment about the peanuts, the reason I reacted the way I did, is because any time I post about food, you are quick to make a direct comment about me and my high horse and you've been doing that a lot lately. If this wasn't one of those times, which I seriously doubt, I apologize for my overreacting.

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 02:28 PM ----------

Redheads here........ :)

I've been watching Wilfred... Hilarious show...

Wilfred is amazing, so is Workaholics. Right up there with Sunny and Robot Chicken as the best shows on tv.

I'm dating a redhead too. Long, super curly, strawberry blond hair, pale skin, freckles, beautiful.

Just got NFL Sunday Ticket for free! Called up DirecTv and complained like a **** because all the new customers were getting it for free so why not loyal customers? Threatened to cancel and they immediately gave it to me. Anyway who has DirecTv do the same thing and you will get it, just make sure to say, "give me your cancellation representative please" and say you are pissed. Damn I should've done this Week 1.

Congrats KB.

Was at the Sports Authority a few hours ago stocking up on some compression shirts when I see some guy 15 ft from me berating his 9-10 year old kid because he was complaining about his Under Armour shirt being too tight (when it's supposed to be).

" We've been through this too many ****ing times, too many. That's how it's supposed to fit." The kid said something I couldn't make out, and all of a sudden, Wham!

I wasn't looking their direction, but dude must've hit his kid pretty hard for me to hear it that well. I'm not big on telling people how to raise their kids, but I still feel like I should've said something though. I thought that, along with the language, was over the top. The guy seemed like a complete douche. I hope he remembers moments like that when his ass is in a nursing home 40 years from now...

Just got NFL Sunday Ticket for free! Called up DirecTv and complained like a **** because all the new customers were getting it for free so why not loyal customers? Threatened to cancel and they immediately gave it to me. Anyway who has DirecTv do the same thing and you will get it, just make sure to say, "give me your cancellation representative please" and say you are pissed. Damn I should've done this Week 1.
Rookie...I do that EVERY year. Only paying $73.99 for the entire season. Probably could have gotten the whole season for free when I called, but I was getting tired of being on the phone.

And this year was easier than most, for the reason you listed. Doesn't make any sense to give ST for free to new customers, when guys like myself have had ST for 12-15 years. Hell, you should have read the thread in the stadium before the season. Some guys were not only getting ST for free, they were getting all kinds of other stuff thrown in for free, too.

Congrats KB.

Was at the Sports Authority a few hours ago stocking up on some compression shirts when I see some guy 15 ft from me berating his 9-10 year old kid because he was complaining about his Under Armour shirt being too tight (when it's supposed to be).

" We've been through this too many ****ing times, too many. That's how it's supposed to fit." The kid said something I couldn't make out, and all of a sudden, Wham!

I wasn't looking their direction, but dude must've hit his kid pretty hard for me to hear it that well. I'm not big on telling people how to raise their kids, but I still feel like I should've said something though. I thought that, along with the language, was over the top. The guy seemed like a complete douche. I hope he remembers moments like that when his ass is in a nursing home 40 years from now...

I hate that. He is making it everybodies business by doing that in public. I got in a fist fight once because of a situation like that. Didn't go well for me, but you should have seen his knuckles.

I like to yell things like "hell yeah, I got a 40 on the big one!!!" or "that'll learn um, put that uncomfortable shirt on boy, whack him again" in a hillbilly kind of voice.

I hate that. He is making it everybodies business by doing that in public. I got in a fist fight once because of a situation like that. Didn't go well for me, but you should have seen his knuckles.

I like to yell things like "hell yeah, I got a 40 on the big one!!!" or "that'll learn um, put that uncomfortable shirt on boy, whack him again" in a hillbilly kind of voice.

I don't think I would've engaged him physically, seeing as how he was a pretty small guy, but I definitely feel like I should've said something, though. My older sister is a social worker, so I'm always hearing crazy ass stories from her.

---------- Post added October-28th-2011 at 10:07 AM ----------

Its Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

We so excited, we we so excited! ( I can't believe I just said that)

Archived