Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

And ix, since when is having cable seen as elitist? Its the 21st centruy now, the only people I know that don't have cable are my grandparents and that's because they just don't care.

---------- Post added April-20th-2011 at 04:42 PM ----------

rockville apart of happyhourkickball, voted best dc social league 3 years in a row. I know why now after playing in other leagues

Gotcha. I play for Play Baltimore, which plays in Baltimore County and City. Its not a bad league, but there's only 5 kickball teams. They're better known for softball, we had like 20+ teams last summer in that.

People have kickball leagues? Had no idea sounds kinda awesome.

Yeah they're really fun. We just drink the entire time we play, makes doubleheaders interesting lol. But I mean, who doesn't know how to play kickball? So I'm sure you could find a league somewhere.

I'm retired from all sports. No mas

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/20/agents-panthers-respond-to-mallett-report/

Though we’ve got no reason to help or hurt Mallett’s draft stock, this story is a prime example of the extent to which the media can get sucked into potentially bogus or embellished draft rumors. While we appreciate the irony of a rumor site commenting on the very journalism principles that for years we have disregarded, this is more of a liability concern, and that’s a topic about which I’ve been sensitive from the day we launched. Any media outlet that disseminates inflammatory information about a player that could hurt his draft stock and cost him millions without first seeking a response from the player or his agent could get sued for defamation.

Got to admit I am just as guilty as the media I trash for not getting facts right, in my rush to be the first to post what happens on this forum and the other one, I often do not get facts straight. And then BS responds like 10 hours later DUDE IT WAS THIS GUY OR THAT GUY

Lol

This is the world we live in

Rush for first

You're just mad 'cause their livers will still be running seamlessly when they're in their 50s

:pfft:

Lol seriously though, I'm not even a heavy drinker or smoker. I drink occassionaly and don't smoke at all. I have a problem with the superiority that straight edge kids try to project over others. There are plenty of people I know who don't drink or smoke, hell some of them are probably not having sex either. But they don't go around branding themselves as "hey look at me and my ****ing sXe tattoo!!!". So annoying.

--------

Tough week for New York sports fans. Knicks blow a lead in the closing minutes of the first two games on the road then the Rangers blow a 3-0 lead.

NY sports are ****ed in anything but baseball and football. Even the Jets can't win a championship with Ryan.

As for baseball, it's only the Yankees that are excelling and the Yankees aren't even that good this year, with rotation problems and what not. If you want to get really technical it's the Jets and everyone else.

Wha' happened?

Well, this has been my schedule for the last 24 or so hours.

Tuesday

8pm-2am: Working on project that is due Wednesday at midnight.

Wednesday

10am-1pm: More work on project

1pm-3pm: Class

3pm-9:30pm: Work

9:30pm-12AM: Project

Still wasn't able to finish it 100%, and now I have more 2 projects to work on this weekend. I thought Senior year of college was supposed to be fun :(

kickball starts tonight. cant ****in wait!

That sounds like fun.

---------- Post added April-21st-2011 at 02:10 AM ----------

I'm retired from all sports. No mas

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/20/agents-panthers-respond-to-mallett-report/

Got to admit I am just as guilty as the media I trash for not getting facts right, in my rush to be the first to post what happens on this forum and the other one, I often do not get facts straight. And then BS responds like 10 hours later DUDE IT WAS THIS GUY OR THAT GUY

Lol

This is the world we live in

Rush for first

Some people have jobs, ix.

It was a bad, sad, mad, good, happy day all in one.

Started off bad when I woke up this morning and my sister told me that my mom had gotten up out of the hospital bed, passed out, fell on the floor, busted her nose and laid in a pool of blood for about 30-45 minutes about 2 a.m. I was ill because I was REALLY hoping she'd get to come to her mom's funeral. She obviously didn't as she got moved to another hospital further away. :( That's the bad part.

Sad part is, of course, the funeral. It was my first I've ever attended, so I didn't know what to expect. Well, needless to say, I lost 5 pounds in tears. She looked so beautiful. :)

I got mad during the funeral, too. One of my uncle's wive's thinks her poo don't stink, and she dislikes his entire family minus the ones that kiss up to her. Well, my uncle decided to get HIS preacher to do the funeral. I was all cool and all.......at first. You know the funeral was supposed to be about MY grandmother. It turned into a love fest from the preacher to my uncle's wife essentially. It made me sick. I thought maybe I was just getting crazy and thought I was overreacting, but after the funeral, I asked several of my family members if they thought the same as I did, and sure enough, they did. I was thisclose to saying something during the funeral, but I bit my tongue. It was hard to do, though. That was the end of the bad part.

The good part was the ride to the hospital with my sister and other uncle. We ALWAYS get to laughing one way or another. Had plenty of jokes going on tonight. :)

The happy part was seeing my mom. :D I'm a mama's boy, and I'd been worried sick all day about her. The visiting hours in the ICU were 1, 5, and 9, and last only 20 minutes. Well, I went in to see her. I went gangsta. I stayed 40 minutes. :silly: I felt so much better being able to see her and talk to her and tell her I love her and see her smile. :) I can't wait till she gets home.

And the Lakers winning wasn't bad either. :)

(I look like ACW with all these smilies. Haha.)

I don't mean to put all my personal info out like that, but get over it. :ols:

Archived