Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My clique should be cancelled, Freaks and Geeks.

I know some people don't really like him as a rapper, but considering he does it as a random side hobby while focusing on starring in a primetime NBC show, I think he's pretty good. Really solid producer as well.

I'm just a huge fan of his in general. Love his character on Community and he's written some hilarious stuff for 30 Rock. His Comedy Central stand up special wasn't that bad and he's got some real good flow in his raps. He legit does it all.

lol childish gambino, i laughed at that line.

I am sick :(

He's got some other good ones. I've been working thru his mixtapes over the last 2 weeks, LOVE Culdesac. Check it out if you get a chance.

I'm just a huge fan of his in general. Love his character on Community and he's written some hilarious stuff for 30 Rock. His Comedy Central stand up special wasn't that bad and he's got some real good flow in his raps. He legit does it all.

He's got some other good ones. I've been working thru his mixtapes over the last 2 weeks, LOVE Culdesac. Check it out if you get a chance.

Yeah he kills it on Community. He was also a dorm RA while at NYU (and while writing for 30 Rock). What a crazy RA to have for your floor.

It's hard to be Jewish in Russia, yo! Someone drop an Old Testament beat!

9T6G1_uvGWI

Culdesac is pretty good, but I prefer his latest mixtape, "EP." For only a small handful of songs, I think it shows the best variety in his lyrics and production quality of all of his mixtapes yet.

His music isn't my thing. I did actually see him at a show unintentionally I laughed the whole night. I don't know if it was intentional though. I think the bro rape videos on youtube are hilarious though.

He reportedly killed it at the SXSW festival a few weeks ago.

I also liked this line he said to the audience while performing:

"'I can't believe you guys support me and ****,' Glover says during a break. 'If Dane Cook had a [music show]--I wouldn't be there."

Knocking on Dane Cook is always good in my eyes.

Hey

I am a member of the media, okay?

Lol

And about slacky, it feels like such a relief when all your projects are done. Was finishing papers while trying to watch the Caps OT last night

Good times

-------

I can't believe Packman's gone, do you listen to his replacement

Word has it, Packman will be back in some capacity later this year, or early next year.

As for his replacements. I listen to them for the first half hour each day. I would listen more, but that's the only chance I get. Its actually two guys; Taylor Zarzar (might have spelled the last name wrong) and Marc James. They are pretty good. And both have twitter feeds, btw. One of them is a Knicks fan. One is a Canes fan. One likes Bama. I just get their teams mixed up.

---------- Post added April-22nd-2011 at 01:20 AM ----------

Gangs of New York is such an overrated movie.

Never seen it.

Just wanted to let you know that I can't open PMs. Whenever they get it fixed, I'll respond.

I get frustrated that there are so many good looking girls in this world. I want to **** them all. I believe it is man's nature to want that.

Marriage is a crazy thing, I'd have to meet quite the lady to want that. And I already met her and blew it so I guess I'm a bachelor for life.

So since I've moved down to Florida, it's crazy that I've got my confidence up this fast, I'm talking to people again without being self conscious, smiling a hell of a lot more, and even had sex with a lady... THAT I DIDN'T PAY FOR....

So since I've moved down to Florida, it's crazy that I've got my confidence up this fast, I'm talking to people again without being self conscious, smiling a hell of a lot more, and even had sex with a lady... THAT I DIDN'T PAY FOR....

Did you get her a drink or dinner?

Did you get her a drink or dinner?

Nope... She paid her tab.. I paid my tab... Went to Waffle House (which technically I paid for, but her tab was like $5), exchanged numbers, hooked up later that week...

BTW Twitter handle please

Waffle House?:doh:
AHA!! so you DID pay for it! :pfft:

You'll pay more later. ;)

No, in this section of Florida it's very rare to find somewhere open at 2am (hell there's only 2 bars that close at 2am within 15 miles of me) so we left the bar and were both going north, my exit happens to have a Waffle House...

Edit: I hate you all :) And Royally, your Name didn't show up on the twitter search... S/N or Real Name

Heat and Bulls both up 3-0

Smh

NBA playoffs are so "chalk" :ols:

---------- Post added April-22nd-2011 at 06:47 AM ----------

Ugh don't get me started on Greenie and Golic

Them, and Cowherd...totally un-listenable. ESPN angers me by forcing all affiliates to carry Mike and Mike. We're not all Mike and Mike fans.

Worst part is those awful, awful song parodies they do. I got to admit I was once a fan but they get old, real fast.

Archived