Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You too? I swear, they're the only one's who will listen to me. I can never get another girl to just talk to me for hours and hours. It's so nice.

I know. Girls these days are all about sex, sometimes I just wanna share my feelings and how my day went. I am not a piece of meat, I am a human being for god sakes.

The zit on my nose got even bigger!!!

The zit on my nose got even bigger!!!

:ols:

Back in my junior year of high school a huge zit grew on the tip of my nose. My ******* friends would refer to me as Rudolph it was that bad. Anyway, that thing would NOT go away and seemed to get bigger each day. So I did the only thing I could do and popped that ***** with a sewing needle. Luckily it worked and I never got a scar from it.

WoW isnt the only game, I'm looking over his old tweets and he has a bunch of wisdom regarding Portal 2 :ols:

Great person

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 01:56 PM ----------

If he's making light of the Marshall stabbing, then he's an idiot.

Lol Lighten up Francis

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill; I will choose a path that's clear I will choose freewill.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 03:48 PM ----------

I like the view of Phucket, Thailand.

"You ever been dying of thirst and smelt rain?

Ever been told “go to hell” and felt flames?

The water’s to your neck and only gets deeper.

It's all down hill and it only gets steeper.

Gotta get over it, be a hurdle leaper.

It cost to be the boss, it ain't get no cheaper.

But there’s a man above that we all under bro,

No bread truck but He work wonders though!"

Thinking you've lost your wallet is such a ****ty feeling. Finding it so relieving.

---------- Post added April-23rd-2011 at 05:15 PM ----------

I like the view of Phucket, Thailand.

I wanna go to both Phucket and Bangkok in the near future.

:paranoid:

I was very inebriated last night when I made that Jimi Hendrix thread. I had completely forgotten about it today until I pulled up ES and found that thread at the top. That would explain why some of my posts didn't really make too much sense. The overall thought is there though.

I was very inebriated last night when I made that Jimi Hendrix thread. I had completely forgotten about it today until I pulled up ES and found that thread at the top. That would explain why some of my posts didn't really make too much sense. The overall thought is there though.

:ols::ols: for this reason I'm glad I have the NNT label.

On another note, this is a good place for a confession

Archived