Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There are a lot of Hindu temples in Maryland. I used to attend Chinmaya Mission in Silver Spring whenever I found time. The nice thing about it is that it's not really a temple but more of a philosophy school for Hindu's and those who are curious. Get involved with them and you're bound to meet Indian girls. There are some cute ones. ;)

I've just been informed in a chat that Woody Durham is retiring.

Woody is a legend. He was the first college basketball radio voice I heard growing up, picking up AM games from Charlotte on the radio from all the way up in DC. Woody Durham is one of the greatest voices in college basketball.

He's been doing radio a damn long time, and I've been listening as far back as 2003. I'm gonna miss Woody. He's a good guy.

I would assume Jones Angell takes over as voice of the Tar Heels now. Jones does a good job on pre-game and post-game, and occasionally does fill-in work for the ACC tournament when they alternate between Woody and Jones. Good luck Jones.

Yo **** eBay. I just noticed on my credit card statements that I have these "ebay fees" being deducted every month. I don't know how I never noticed these but I sold some times a long time ago but they keep charging me monthly bogus bull****. Filed a claim with paypal, my credit card company and I'm giving eBay a call first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Hot cheetah chick > cobra pit guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OlQ5UQuPAk

Here's the translation:

1:31 If I kneel down, they will come towards me because I’m the same size as them.

1:50 I do this to show you how cowardly they are, not to tease them, but also to raise my own adrenaline. As soon as you turn around, they attack you. If you try to make eye contact, they get scared of you.

2:08 If you run, you’re prey. As soon as you turn around, they’re scared, they stop.

2:47 I think they’ve had enough, they’re too scared of me.

Love the top rated comment on youtube:

Strangest thing I've ever masturbated to.

DallasCloud 5 days ago 319

Archived