Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah I don't really mind ASF though. He might make some crazy statements once in awhile, but two things:

1- He actually has some sound reasoning and logic that he applies to his claims, and he's extremely consistent with it (and owns up to past errors). Most people aren't. He has his QB systems and analytical view points, but he's been proven correct more than a few times, and overall, he's waaaaaaay better than people who just post based on their own uninformed guesses (which is most of the Stadium posters).

2- He answers most people's posts with well thought out responses. A lot of people post threads in the Stadium with some far out ideas, and then completely bail as soon as other posters start trying to nitpick their thread or shut them down on whatever they were trying to say. ASF doesn't run away.

I've read some of his stuff in the past, but this one just kind of jumps out at you.

1) The storm is a dud and didn't affect the DC area at all except for high winds which interfere with my ****ing antenna signals

2) http://tsn.ca/world_jrs/story/?id=346878

Nick Bjugstad scored with 1:52 left in overtime and Team USA opened defence of its world junior hockey championship title with a 3-2 win over Finland on Sunday night.

Bjugstad snapped a wrist shot that got by goalie Joni Ortio, who stopped 27 of 30 shots.

Goalie Jack Campbell stopped 32 of 34 shots. Justin Faulk and Jason Zucker also scored for the U.S. while Joonas Nattinen and Iiro Pakarinen -- who tied the game with 7:01 left in the third -- tallied for Finland.

---------- Post added December-27th-2010 at 07:51 AM ----------

LMAO at today's front page

fp_sports.jpg

Yeah I don't really mind ASF though. He might make some crazy statements once in awhile, but two things:

1- He actually has some sound reasoning and logic that he applies to his claims, and he's extremely consistent with it (and owns up to past errors). Most people aren't. He has his QB systems and analytical view points, but he's been proven correct more than a few times, and overall, he's waaaaaaay better than people who just post based on their own uninformed guesses (which is most of the Stadium posters).

2- He answers most people's posts with well thought out responses. A lot of people post threads in the Stadium with some far out ideas, and then completely bail as soon as other posters start trying to nitpick their thread or shut them down on whatever they were trying to say. ASF doesn't run away.

Yeah, but does ASF even tell what his formula IS?

1) The storm is a dud and didn't affect the DC area at all except for high winds which interfere with my ****ing antenna signals

lol

ix might be the only person left in an American metro area who complains about his antenna signals getting messed with by interference.

Yeah, but does ASF even tell what his formula IS?

Well what would be the fun in that? There wouldn't be anything special about his threads anymore at that point, because everybody could plug in their own QBs and numbers to find their own predictions.

When you have something unique that people want, you don't just give it away for free. Come on ACW.

---------- Post added December-27th-2010 at 03:01 PM ----------

Also, I saw this earlier and figured ix would appreciate it, he loves this guy:

wikipediaceilingjimmy.gif

Well what would be the fun in that? There wouldn't be anything special about his threads anymore at that point, because everybody could plug in their own QBs and numbers to find their own predictions.

When you have something unique that people want, you don't just give it away for free. Come on ACW.

Yeah, well, without it he's just :blahblah:

If I see anyone that even remotely looks like Jimmy Wales, I am going to punch them in the face.

Haha I've just grown used to his face at the top of Wikipedia now.

Wikipedia really does need the money though. They're now one of the top 5 most visited websites in the world, but the only non-profit one.

This weekend was so epic.

I can't believe I was in Detroit yesterday. FIU!!!!!!

That was a really fun bowl game to watch. I thought FIU was done by halftime.

Great win for the program.

It's unfortunate that Garrett Wittels is now in serious trouble. Kind of brings a damper on the FIU athletic success.

You carry tissues in your pocket... for what exactly ? Do you cry a lot ?
Allergies. runnynose.gif

---------- Post added December-27th-2010 at 06:48 PM ----------

I already miss Israel and the people on the trip :cry:

Not to mention the sometimes-chilly-but-never-THIS-windy weather :(

Archived