Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't get how some people can take forever to respond to texts/messages in today's day and age.

If someone really wants my attention, I tell people they should call me.

@Kosher Ham is right, it's like an email, you want a response make sure its phrased in a way to expect one.  Jus sending an email doesnt mean you'll get a response, hell, I'll go so far as to say what I want the response to be to make clear I'm gonna give a response if it's not the response I want. Or skip go and walk straight to their desk.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

All those people are going to die. Can't wait.

I really, really, really, really hope they dont go near that place.  Airforce already put out a statement saying they will be ready if anyone does, that means live ammo, folks.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I really, really, really, really hope they dont go near that place.  Airforce already put out a statement saying they will be ready if anyone does, that means live ammo, folks.

Well they might use the my skin is on fire raygun first....ammo is expensive and bad for the environment.:evil:

50 minutes ago, twa said:

Well they might use the my skin is on fire raygun first....ammo is expensive and bad for the environment.:evil:

True true.  So I'm torn, they could totally use non-lethal force like this is a riot, but were talking about storming a military base.  Should we live ammo be used as an example and deterrent, we'll look crazy gunning down people like that, it jus seems too rediculous to actually happen.

They would look crazy trying to "Storm" the most protected asset in the world. They've been warned. If they get close enough in (which really isn't close enough at all) to be picked up by motion sensors, they will be surrounded and warned again. Imagine hravily armed soldiers in humvees, and heaviky armed helis.

This is where real life will set in for the majority, and they will turn away. The rest could be forcefully detained, but I wouldnt mind if they were just shot. People truly deserve to pay for this level of stupidity. It's not funny anymore.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

They've been warned.

Dawg.  What if, as the crowd approaches the fence, a dense fog sweeps into the area to where you can't see ****, and then you hear a faint sound of the War of the Worlds tripod horns in the distance ::cue sound::

Image result for war of the worlds dust gif

On 7/23/2019 at 7:29 AM, Mr. Sinister said:

They would look crazy trying to "Storm" the most protected asset in the world. They've been warned. If they get close enough in (which really isn't close enough at all) to be picked up by motion sensors, they will be surrounded and warned again. Imagine hravily armed soldiers in humvees, and heaviky armed helis.

This is where real life will set in for the majority, and they will turn away. The rest could be forcefully detained, but I wouldnt mind if they were just shot. People truly deserve to pay for this level of stupidity. It's not funny anymore.

I mean...maybe to you...

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ran 4 miles this morning. It’s getting a little easier. Weight loss is happening slowly but surely. 

keep cookin', man. 

You ready for a weight lifting comp yet?  I know you're a little dude at 5'6, 160, but still.  

Archived