Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Maybe I should add a disclaimer...not all cops are. But seriously, a bike cop on a back road (heavily traveled), but NO COPS were ever around on the same road when THE SAME NUTVAG *I meant that* passed me every morning with a mother ****in vengeance on my way to the doggy day care. It's a ****ing 2 lane road. ( I wouldn't own a home there if you gave it to me, swear.)

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wasn't a trooper was it? I think I'd rather get pulled over by Nazis in a Gestapomobile than get pulled over by State Troopers.

Depends on the state imo. Had encounters with Colorado, California, Missouri. They were regular folk. Virginia or Kansas are straight Nazis tho.

Last ticket I got was in Kansas for speeding. 72 in a 70. Uh huh.... Dude threatened to write me a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt as well. I literally unbuckled it to get my wallet/license out. With the jabroni standing like a foot next to me.

He was pissed I passed him in a ol grandmas station wagon. Guarentee it.

Dude... Deepwoods VA troopers are the worst so far that ive encountered. Like beefed up Popeye lookin ass dudes, trooper hat, 80s glimmer sunglasses and bristly mustache types, pointing their lasers at you

Be like "Yeeee haw! Gon' get me one today!" Cuz they've got literally nothing else to do 😂

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

State troopers in Virginia are the worst. 

Beat me to it.  Fear of God and **** lol. I'm like "Damn dude, did I kill somebody"

Be like "You sassin' me, Miguel?!" [Uppercut]

My favorite are the ones convinced they are doing the right thing and reminder how right thing isn't always right thing to do. 

Fine, doing your job, but one time at 19 I was going to get car inspected (expired and told him I was going knowing it might fail but wanted the rejection sticker) and pulled over for speeding.  I actually didn't know it, but my license had been suspended for letting my insurance lapse. 

So not only did he write me multiple, he decided not to give me the customary "you're suspended and now you know" one time warning, and towed my **** right off the interstate.  He insisted that by telling me all this he was helping me out, in my head I wanted to push him to traffic for taking money from me I didnt have that could gone to fixing the car. Basically had to Park the car when I got home and do bus for a while instead of getting rejection sticker.

I mean, really, some of them are too black and white in regards to protecting and serving via law enforcement.  You got $500 fine for not having insurance, I got another one for getting caught driving without it because of him.  I guess the favor was not arresting me, but really I woulda lost my car and my job, so who exactly is that helping?

Archived