Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, JK said:

Since its my first post ever, I'm wondering what my avatar looks like...

Welcome, and I'm a proud antique owner...?

Hail! 

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Think you should make a thread of that instead of doing that here...bad feeling.

Tennis thread is for all things. Go ahead. 

17 minutes ago, Chew said:

Weeknd is my favorite R&B artist out and has been for a while.  I like his flat singing style and most of his beats are 808 pavement pounders. 

Can't put him over Sade to me, but absolutely favorite currently active artist regardless of genre.  Love his dark take on R&B and other things you mentioned, jus a hit making machine right now, and so many if them aren't collaboes, he totally still hold his own and make his own songs still. Maybe at first i was like "this dope, but don't think this pokemon looking dude pulling chicks like that", then I started to get it.

Another thing, he makes Canada seem incredibly relatable, look forward to a Toronto trip

6 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Pop weeknd is awful. My dear melancholy is what I enjoy more. All tho I liked a couple of the others. Earned It is a great ballad. 

He is great on features. Low Life is my ****. Or Nah Remix

That is one nasty Mf'r, love it.  He coulda stopped with the original albums from the Trilogy and i believe people would still be holding him in high regard, most of my favorite songs are from his "who is this guy?" Days, but thats just me.

21 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Someone around here starts an awful lot of poll threads...hmm. 

Reminds of someone else that used to post here. 

I wonder what would happen if we merged both of them.

Just imagine a world of polls.. polls everywhere. Buildings made out of polls, poll clouds, people walking on polls and ****

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Someone around here starts an awful lot of poll threads...hmm. 

Reminds of someone else that used to post here. 

I know I start mine because i want to talk with y'all about stuff besides Trump and how much Snyder sucks,can always count on a perspective i didn't see coming.  Don't expect a "whats your favorite" phase from me

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I wonder what would happen if we merged both of them.

Just imagine a world of polls.. polls everywhere. Buildings made out of polls, poll clouds, people walking on polls and ****

The crappy thing about multiple polls in a thread is you have to vote in all of them to vote in one of them (why i add "no answer" when i do that now)

Just now, Renegade7 said:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Thus, the reason I go to the range and keep my sights lined up properly. 

That's just a joke. 

Random Thought: 

There is only one job in the world that you can do your job less than 40% of the time and still be considered great. 

Archived