Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My friend Misty died of TSS just before new years and my friend Adria killed herself the other day. Lemmy, Bowie. 

Rough couple weeks.

On a bright note, I really want to create an animal sanctuary, unlike the world has ever seen. Eco Resort, Animal Sanctuary, Farm, Cafe, Spa. Lazy river, with clean drinking water (for animals)and waterfalls. Tree houses. Use it as an education center or school for food, farming, vet meds, behaviorism, spa stuff. All 100% local grown and made. All natural organic.

I basically want to recreate Eden.

Since DC's been saying "young" and "cuz?" lol

been saying that for a minute....I remember saying at at like 12-13

:lol: wow, that long. my neighbor and a coworker just started saying like MAD, so maybe it's just me getting bombarded now. 

was saying the "D" word (man's anatomy) after like "damn D"  a DC thing? You remember that? 

Gotcha. How'd you meet the GF? Am I allowed to ask that?

Know some of the same people, met, showed interest, it went from there. Of course you can ask. 

:lol: wow, that long. my neighbor and a coworker just started saying like MAD, so maybe it's just me getting bombarded now. 

Yeah, for a minute...has been said for a minute, trust on that son. 

Sometimes I pretend to be a homeless illiterate man. Thanks for the food and shelter.

PS, I'm doing your partner.

I'll remember that when you and the wife show up.

PS- I'm not hitting my partner. 

I've got to kick that fat puppy washing bum out today. That'll be fun. I've got 2 people moving in.

Archived