Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mom still buys me clothes. I don't live with them but I appreciate it.

205. Feeling good. That's officially 30 lbs.

Lucky ****. I was 1-****ing-80 when I got back from Denver (whenever that was. RTT live posted my entire drive. Less than two days ****es. I'm a beast. But yeah, October iirc?) Big part of the reason I came back. Lost 40 pounds there cause my bro ****ed me over and I ate nothing but Easy Mac for like 6 months. True I worked at a Mexican Restaurant there and true I love Mexican food but.....omg. I was their main delivery driver. I have no idea how I made money. El Costello. They used to try to force me to eat their food. Did so twice. Can't-go-wrong soft tacos once and arguably my favorite dish of all time, cheese enchiladas. I'll Just say this and I need say no more, I could barely eat their cheese quesadillas. Think about that. Anyway my Easy Mac diet had me drop a **** ton of weight. Then I had my seizure when I got back I think in February. One of the meds I'm on now as a result gives me a ****ing wicked sweet tooth. Back up up to 240. (I'm 6'1"/6'2" ftr). It's literally impossible to buy anything but socks and shoes (I've always bought my hats big. Just because I never know what I'm gonna do with my hair) when your weight fluctuates like so.

Think about this. I joined the Army at 18 a decade ago. Height hasn't changed at all. Guess how much I weighed when I enlisted??

Doc,

I lived with my wife and mother-in-law for 6 years. Best thing I spent money on was one of them quiet toilet seats.  You just tap it and it goes down by itself.  Finish up, shake it out and tap the seat. (Yes, more TOOC material.  I've been gotten twice today).

> Kohler

> Bathroom Hardware

KohlerK-4888-0
White Cachet Nightlight Q3 Elongated Closed-Front Toilet Seat with Kohler Nightlight Technology, Quiet-Close Seat, and Color-Matched Quick-Attach Hinges

k4888_0_productimage.jpg

Going to see him Dec 5th. I was going to see him at Hard Summer but I didn't want to spend cash to see bunch of people I didn't care about.

That's awesome, I bet it's going to be a great show

One of our friends (Lions fans - her and husband), just sent me and the wife this.........RGIII's new uniform

Man that's rough but I can't stop laughing

Pretty much the whole album cranks.

It surely does. Can't wait for the new one

It surely does. Can't wait for the new one

I got a link to that joint if you want it, just dropped recently

Buy a copy you but pirate.

Hey, man. I hear you. But he's already filthy rich. And if don't like his album,I doubt he'd give me my money back lol

ack...all wired up from more coffee, and drinking it much later than normal, and having had to write a very lengthy and detailed presentation for most of the day and into tonight, and it carried over to making a superrrr long post in the jay thread while i ate some very spicy chili (delicious but my stomach will pay me back for that and the coffee this time of evening).

even tho i gave a very firm "tl;dr" warning at the top of the post, i'm still going to get a lot of **** over it.  :wacko:  ^_^

of course i could have edited it out and thought about it as is my norm, but then wtf, what do i have to gain or lose. let it go and let 'em do whatever.  :P

and i still apologized for it anyway  :lol:

can you tell i've had a lot of coffee?  :D

Archived