Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Blah blah blah.

Cast Iron Skillets are the truth. You can get one fairly reasonably also. As long as you "season the pan", it will be awesome.

I never had a steak that wasn't off a broiler before I worked in fine dining.

Succulent. I prefer steaks that way now, but most times I go to places that use a broiler.

This.

You think it's a "living arrangement" and you're gonna have a bad

This is a battlefield. To me, you're surrounded by Viet Cong on one side and Al Qaeda on the other. Eternal vigilance is your friend. As TEG suggests, chocolate on hand, is a good pre-emptive strike.

I suggest figuring out "that time of month" for both until they sync, then setting a reminder on your phone.

By default, they may see you as the man of the house and expect you to do manly things like fix stuff or protect them from things real or imagined. mostly imagined. Without realizing it, you are both training ground for future husband(s) and a proxy for their dad.

Also, come armed with other counter measures. Discover their insecurities early and play that card if you have to.

Read Sun Tzu.

This was beautiful. 5 stars, me son.

Also be prepared for any bfs or close friends to be jealous/fearful of you if they are to come over, and try to passive aggressively size you up/and or try to order you around.

Then unleash the roids. Just enough so they get in line, and you don't piss off the two chicks, for having to regulate their douche bfs's

This dude Elessar said read Sun Tzu. That might be the best three word advice regarding women I've ever heard. Right up there with "she always wins" and "stand down bro".

Art of War is way too good of a book for Doc. Maybe watch a documentary on how we invaded France and Germany.

He needs to watch the original Red Dawn first.

He could watch Threes company for some pointers..

OG Red Dawn with a side of that 2 minute montage of Kurt Russell kicking ass hunting down the "cowboys" in Tombstone. Russell walking across the creek while shots wiz bye as he continually shoots over and over is the definition of manning up.

Tombstone is all around a great movie to learn how to step your game up. Doc Holliday is about as smooth as humanly possible. He's terminally ill, but has a fierce European piece of ass sitting on his lap while raking in stacks and going alpha on his haters.

Also be prepared for any bfs or close friends to be jealous/fearful of you if they are to come over, and try to passive aggressively size you up/and or try to order you around.

Then unleash the roids. Just enough so they get in line, and you don't piss off the two chicks, for having to regulate their douche bfs's

lol, straight up troll them. 

When you know their BFs are coming just be all shirt off and doing push ups or pull ups when they walk in the door. 

"Oh sorry, I thought I had the house to myself for a while."

hqdefault.jpg

lol, straight up troll them.

When you know their BFs are coming just be all shirt off and doing push ups or pull ups when they walk in the door.

"Oh sorry, I thought I had the house to myself for a while

And use baby oil. Lots and lots of baby oil. Make your delts gleam, blinding them with male superiority. They'll be rendered powerless. They'll be asking you permission to take their gf's out, bringing them back before midnight and ****

Couldn't hurt. I've noticed not all women love chocolate, in fact most women I've encountered don't so I'm not sure where that stereotype came from.

I actually love chocolate more than any woman I've ever met.

But the point is, find something they enjoy, ice cream, candy, chips whatever and make sure it's stocked up for that week.

Archived