Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Can you imagine if I just handed her a bowl of chips and guac and a scoop of ice cream with a condom on it and said "Here is your margarita"

Has the thought crossed your mind to make an actual meal for y'all?  You could easily make some nachos or something to go with the margaritas.  

I was going to buy some Patron but I thought thats $60 and it honestly is not even worth that. So I bought some 1800. I'm about to start cooking the simple Syrup. 

I think I'm going to use this one

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/classic-margaritas-recipe.html

I was going to take her out for sushi because she originally going to be here for dinner but she does not know exactly when she will be here now. So if she is here sooner than later we are going to get dinner. If she does not and already ate dinner then I have snack stuff

Thats why I have tortilla chips and guac that i bought yesterday

Can you imagine if I just handed her a bowl of chips and guac and a scoop of ice cream with a condom on it and said "Here is your margarita"

I loled.

How much beer must one drink to be buzzed or drunk driving

Depends on weight and tolerance (and genetics). Also depends on the alcohol content of the beverage as well as the time in between beverages.

For an average 180 lb male, who drinks 2 times a week... It's probably around 3-4 beers in the course of an hour to be drunk.

Here is a picture of my set up!!! Its going to be amazing

https://instagram.com/p/z8hz3Fntqa/?modal=true

She said Vanilla Ice cream was her favorite so I bought that also.

Gran Gala is THE go-to...good job, son!  (It's what we used in our Texas ritas at the Mexican place I worked...adds an awesome color, and won't blow the bank like Marnier.)

Well done on the set-up...you must really want to impress her, fresh limes.  Please tell me you got real Kosher salt...(I know, the box is gigantic, and you only need it for 5-6 drinks and maybe a rub on a roast twice a year, LOL)

You damn near got my heart.  Good luck!

Archived