Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What are you talking about? They played the Eagles in Week 1. Of course they weren't going to win that one. And they got a lot of key players hurt. Amendola nor Jackson played tonite. What did you expect?

:doh:

No **** Sherlock. I expected them to be terrible...which is what they were last night. It would've been interesting to see how they would've fared against the Eagles if all of those injuries didn't occur. It probably still would've been the same result.

GOING TO SEE LION KING 3D TONIGHTTTTTT, I am so unbelievably excited.

This is going to be a good week. Actually, I haven't actually had a bad week since this semester has started. It's amazing how much better I feel in the mornings when I don't drink the night before and/or I don't sleep in until noon every day :)

Growing up, I suppose.

I haven't seen the Lion King in almost 14 years, but I guarandamntee that I could still remember every line from that movie. When it came out on VHS, I would come home and watch it every day after I finished my homework. Did that for about six months.

I don't really remember the 2nd one that came out in '98 or so. It probably wasn't very good. In all honesty, there was no need for a sequel anyway. Simba killed Scar, and everything in the world was right again. I honestly think it's our generations Wizard Of Oz. Every kid should watch that movie, from now until the end of time. Oh I just can't wait to be King!

The amount of time I "waste" here is crazy! :ols:

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 03:29 PM ----------

GOING TO SEE LION KING 3D TONIGHTTTTTT, I am so unbelievably excited.

This is going to be a good week. Actually, I haven't actually had a bad week since this semester has started. It's amazing how much better I feel in the mornings when I don't drink the night before and/or I don't sleep in until noon every day :)

Growing up, I suppose.

Enjoy the life while you can!

I haven't seen the Lion King in almost 14 years, but I guarandamntee that I could still remember every line from that movie. When it came out on VHS, I would come home and watch it every day after I finished my homework. Did that for about six months.

I don't really remember the 2nd one that came out in '98 or so. It probably wasn't very good. In all honesty, there was no need for a sequel anyway. Simba killed Scar, and everything in the world was right again. I honestly think it's our generations Wizard Of Oz. Every kid should watch that movie, from now until the end of time. Oh I just can't wait to be King!

Aladdin was my movie...

perhaps that's why I want ME/Indian girls so much.......hmmmm

Thanks for spoiling the ending!

:ols:

And it was the hyenas.

Physics in general can suck a big one. I signed up for the general physics class for non Physics majors. Four homework assignments, totaling around 80 problems every week. wtf :wtf:

lol what are you guys covering? Everything in physics?

Test tomorrow is not going to go to well.

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

I didnt like the pedo vibes from that movie..

[video

Speaking of pedos... actually never mind

Archived