• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Redskins have opened their 2019 season with two losses. Both against Divisional foes. Now they get to close out Week 3 at home on Monday Night against the visiting 1-1 Chicago Bears. The Bears don't have much of an offense but seem to have what may be an elite defense.

On the flip side, the Redskins have a developing passing attack and a disastrous defense. The Redskins haven't had a Defense this vanilla since Mike Nolan received his ice cream. Oh, and the Redskins already have more guys on IR then any other team this season. 

Will the Redskins finally put one in the win column? 

As usual, poll closes at kickoff. Go vote!
stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Bear Grylls is walking through a swamp and gets attacked by a monitor lizard which is a 5 foot long monster. So he wrestles with it and finally grabs it by the tail, swings it around and bashes its head against a tree......twice.

He's eating its liver now. :laugh:

i love swedish fish. you know how dogs won't just eat until they're full, they'll just keep going...i'm like that with those tasty red jelly treats.

I saw an eagle carry away a little wild bunny today. I think flying would be very exciting for a bunny.

I saw an eagle carry away a little wild bunny today. I think flying would be very exciting for a bunny.

I bet the landing was a ***** though. :laugh:

WOOT! Class is canceled this morning due to the teacher having a migraine (which was my excuse for getting out of class too, back in the day :) )

:party:

I am running in a 5K tomorrow from the Gaslamp district over the Coronado Bridge. I am really excited about it and I am really getting into running now. I will just run out my door and go wherever I want.

Did 33 ever go and meet Britney Spears?

I don't have a car. And I would have to cross a river.

I wouldn't be allowed onto the property.

And she hasn't looked too good in any recent pics I've seen. Maybe she'll come into town though, and I can send her to the 5k in the Gaslight district tomorrow.

I don't have a car. And I would have to cross a river.

I wouldn't be allowed onto the property.

And she hasn't looked too good in any recent pics I've seen. Maybe she'll come into town though, and I can send her to the 5k in the Gaslight district tomorrow.

shes lookin good on TMZ in her bikini. well, a lot better then before.

damn she used to be so hot..:doh:

there is a guy that sits next to me here at work who can do the perfect towlie impression. and he does the old guy from family guy pretty damn well too...

shes lookin good on TMZ in her bikini. well, a lot better then before.

damn she used to be so hot..:doh:

I'd still hit it, ya only live once

I'd still hit it, ya only live once

Id end up marrying her. I have an addiction to crazy chics.

then again...all women are crazy, its just to what degree..

RICHMOND, Va. -- Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick filed for bankruptcy protection while serving time for federal dogfighting charges, saying he owes between $10 million and $50 million to creditors.

per ESPN.

Now, my question is: How the hell is someone unable to calculate their debt to within $40 million?

My friends discovered some of their old VHS tapes from when we were kids and we have been watching them. The other day, we watched Space Jam. Is it weird that during the scene that MJ gets returned to the real world at his baseball game and the spaceship lands on the field that my first thought was "Man...the grounds crew must be PISSED!"?