Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

• 2 weeks later...
hahahahah...

and where has 33 been at lately? he's kind of beeng MIA.

(and not mike in alexandria)

I've been so excited about FTW that I've been afraid I wouldn't be able to contain myself from starting new threads about his acquisition.

EDIT: I meant to say:

Good luck with your kid, btw.

After marrying said chick above is the first thing to do knock her up and then try to get the cash??

You need to be sure the cash will be forthcoming before even marrying her. Why would you knock her up? That would only be a drain on the finances you are seeking, plus it would forever tie you to her when you might just want to take the money and run at some point.

You need to be sure the cash will be forthcoming before even marrying her. Why would you knock her up? That would only be a drain on the finances you are seeking, plus it would forever tie you to her when you might just want to take the money and run at some point.

FTW

Why can't I just stay single and enjoy "benefits" with the ex without her wanting us together??

Simple, hit it, than tell her you're not going to sleep with other women but don't want a relationship right now. You can thank me later.

I'd thank you if that worked and if I hadn't already tried it ;)

Young padawan, you must work on your skills, use the whole "I really care about you but relationships are so formal and make me feel so tied down, we can be exclusively inclusive".

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic