Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What? You are moving back to DC?!!!

Cool! That means you will be going to lots of Redskins games with us! ;)

HA! nah, I am not moving back to DC but thats when I first thought about that. I will be coming back for a Dallas game though since OVC said he was going to come out here for the Skins/Chargers game.

HA! nah, I am not moving back to DC but thats when I first thought about that. I will be coming back for a Dallas game though since OVC said he was going to come out here for the Skins/Chargers game.

Darn! I have thoughts about mortality as well. But I like to smooth over negative thoughts with positive ones!

Darn! I have thoughts about mortality as well. But I like to smooth over negative thoughts with positive ones!

you are being really sweet and it makes me smile. Thank you.

I am not a doom and gloom kind of guy at all!! I tend to love life and enjoy it for all its worth but that is just a "random thought" and this thread is for "random thoughts" so I posted my "random thought".

:silly:

random thought

random thought

you are being really sweet and it makes me smile. Thank you.

I am not a doom and gloom kind of guy at all!! I tend to love life and enjoy it for all its worth but that is just a "random thought" and this thread is for "random thoughts" so I posted my "random thought".

:silly:

random thought

random thought

Aw. :cloud9:

No doubt! This is such an epic thread. Right around page 46 was the beginning of the nights we stayed up late chatting. April 19th 2006 we like stayed up all night and the next morning the AHFB was born. Those were the days. A lot of people got to know each other fast on this board because of this thread. Great thread. Lots of awesome random thoughts. :)

AFHB?

I thought I was cool with people on here but then when the whole HOF weekend was planned I realized that this place is so much more then JUST a message board.

TLC had NEVER met me, didnt know me from squat and not only helped me secure myself a ride up to Canton with LOD (whom I didnt know either) but picked me up from the airport and took me back to his place to get ready.

Then I rode up to Canton with LOD, Hunny, Slacky and myself for 5 hours and the conversation NEVER got old, I never felt uncomfortable and had a blast.

Then up in Canton I met OVC, TorresA, skinslove<3, krabber, SSM, Reic, Torch07 and Respect21 and it was like I was at a family reunion. I roomed with MIA, TLC, HH, and even jrockster21 in the same room and none of us had any concerns or worries. Then meeting Pez and Huly and the gift they gave me was unbelievable. You dont even know me!! Just the love I got period in Canton from ESers was so cool...

I have an entirely different aspect of this site and the people on it because of one weekend in Canton.

AFHB?

I thought I was cool with people on here but then when the whole HOF weekend was planned I realized that this place is so much more then JUST a message board.

You dont even know me!! Just the love I got period in Canton from ESers was so cool...

I have an entirely different aspect of this site and the people on it because of one weekend in Canton.

AHFB-After Hours Fun Bunch. Who Del penned it and the thread. It was huge a few years ago. The 4C made fun of us but became apart of it, lol. It was fun. But it took over kind of so the thread was shut down. The originals were Who Del, meetST, visionary, praise gibbs, theREALJBird, Enter Apotheosis, kevinklein, Sweet Sassy Molassy, honorary_hog, rincewind, Mr. Pinstripe and myself.

Yeah it's awesome how one thing can bring us all together. One night. One thread. One thought. It's just totally awesome. I think, what if I didn't stay up too late that night? Would I have had all of these good memories?

I like to think I'm getting to know you!

AFHB?

TLC had NEVER met me, didnt know me from squat and not only helped me secure myself a ride up to Canton with LOD (whom I didnt know either) but picked me up from the airport and took me back to his place to get ready.

Then I rode up to Canton with LOD, Hunny, Slacky and myself for 5 hours and the conversation NEVER got old, I never felt uncomfortable and had a blast.

Then up in Canton I met OVC, TorresA, skinslove<3, krabber, SSM, Reic, Torch07 and Respect21 and it was like I was at a family reunion. I roomed with MIA, TLC, HH, and even jrockster21 in the same room and none of us had any concerns or worries. Then meeting Pez and Huly and the gift they gave me was unbelievable. You dont even know me!! Just the love I got period in Canton from ESers was so cool...

I agree completely with you Mike. I have made it to two games this season, the first was my cherry buster. Both times were thanks to the hospitality of ESers (techboy and Rdskns4lyfe21).

I was offered a ride down by Bostic and Big Sexy and they have extended an open invitation for me, whenever I get a chance to make it down. They are real close to where I live, so I never have another excuse to miss a tailgate.

When I got to the tailgates, somebody was always nice enough to show me around and introduce me to other people. I have now met a slew of ESers in real life and they did not disappoint in the least. I wouldn't have been surprised if I showed up and somebody punched me in the face, before a hello, the way I run my mouth around here.

Of course I haven't had a chance to meet you yet, so there is still time.

nah, i am a lover not a fighter

How was that a jab? I just meant that I know I can be a little hard on you sometimes and you may still want to punch me in the face before shaking my hand. That's all.

But calling me a douche bag certainly does remind me why I am a dick sometimes. Good Job.

:thumbsup:

AFHB?I thought I was cool with people on here but then when the whole HOF weekend was planned I realized that this place is so much more then JUST a message board.

You going to any games next season Mike? If so we need to funnel some beers together.

:cheers:

I'm looking at transferring back to DC in the summer most likely, but 100 percent without a doubt, I will definitely be at the Denver game if none other.

You going to any games next season Mike? If so we need to funnel some beers together.

:cheers:

I'm looking at transferring back to DC in the summer most likely, but 100 percent without a doubt, I will definitely be at the Denver game if none other.

Im gonna try my ass off to make the Dallas game. And if I get back there you bet your ass were drinking..:cheers:

Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

What are you blowing in your dogs face? And why can I not fidn the Taken out of context thread when I need it

G-Prime sure didnt think before he made that "rules confuse me" thread....

and I am curious why I got a break for quoting in the owned thread but others have been doing the same and didnt get the same. I do NOT think I was pointed out and made an example of but I saw that 99 asked the same question I did.

Is it quoting large blocks of pics or just quoting period?

The best thing about living in the country and having a dog to walk is some of the beautiful things you get to see in nature.

I get to see some of the clearest winter night sky's, when the stars look so bright you could read in the moonlight.

You know when the sun is just starting to come up and the trees are shadowing everything, but there will be a ray of light that is highlighted between them and a few snow flakes fall through the light and shine like jewels, yeah, that is beautiful as well.

Archived