Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bear Grylls is walking through a swamp and gets attacked by a monitor lizard which is a 5 foot long monster. So he wrestles with it and finally grabs it by the tail, swings it around and bashes its head against a tree......twice.

He's eating its liver now. :laugh:

Did 33 ever go and meet Britney Spears?

I don't have a car. And I would have to cross a river.

I wouldn't be allowed onto the property.

And she hasn't looked too good in any recent pics I've seen. Maybe she'll come into town though, and I can send her to the 5k in the Gaslight district tomorrow.

I don't have a car. And I would have to cross a river.

I wouldn't be allowed onto the property.

And she hasn't looked too good in any recent pics I've seen. Maybe she'll come into town though, and I can send her to the 5k in the Gaslight district tomorrow.

shes lookin good on TMZ in her bikini. well, a lot better then before.

damn she used to be so hot..:doh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RICHMOND, Va. -- Imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick filed for bankruptcy protection while serving time for federal dogfighting charges, saying he owes between $10 million and $50 million to creditors.

per ESPN.

Now, my question is: How the hell is someone unable to calculate their debt to within $40 million?

My friends discovered some of their old VHS tapes from when we were kids and we have been watching them. The other day, we watched Space Jam. Is it weird that during the scene that MJ gets returned to the real world at his baseball game and the spaceship lands on the field that my first thought was "Man...the grounds crew must be PISSED!"?

Archived