Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I hate "Now having said that" well no **** Shirley.:silly:

lol, at least it is a transitional statement that relates to what was said. But when people are like "We went to the mall and what not..."...what the heck is "what not"? Why are the two words together? What? Not! A question and a statement!:silly:

my girlfriend doesnt like that i enjoy fighting. she is a pacifist which makes me very nervous because i get in to situations where i could end up that way.

it is going to take a lot of discipline to keep myself out of those places and situations where i could end up squashing a dude.

but i am nervous about letting her down or failing.

my girlfriend doesnt like that i enjoy fighting. she is a pacifist which makes me very nervous because i get in to situations where i could end up that way.

it is going to take a lot of discipline to keep myself out of those places and situations where i could end up squashing a dude.

but i am nervous about letting her down or failing.

maybe you get squashed and it will deter you:D

why do you enjoy fighting? are you not at peace?

maybe you get squashed and it will deter you:D

why do you enjoy fighting? are you not at peace?

I have never been at peace in my life until about 3 years ago. I come from a bad home, I was in the system by age 12, my father was a fighter. just many things helped me get to where I liked being that guy and trust was always a problem for me with people.

but now i dont wanna be that guy now and havent for a long time. but it is pretty hard for me to just change and i am afraid of failing or letting her down.

basically yesterday someone tried to cut me off on the road and i didnt let him. he then pulled up next to me and called me a punk and all sorts of names. he asked me if i wanted to pull over and fight and of course i did but i was on the phone with my girl. so she gets all freaked out and tells me to just not do anything. but the guy follows me all the way to my street and when i pull off he goes straight. i was going to just pull over immediately and then fight him and thats what she heard too. we had a long talk about it and i was afraid (and am afraid) that i cant walk away or deal with it the way she wants me to.

I miss my girlfriend so damn much, but she is doing to me, what I have done to several other girls in my life and it seems only fair. But my damn heart hurts and all I did was fall into another person, with all of my heart.

I hate this feeling. Why doesn't she want to be by my side. Why won't she make the pain go away. Why won't she call and ask me to come lye with her tonight.

I have never been at peace in my life until about 3 years ago. I come from a bad home, I was in the system by age 12, my father was a fighter. just many things helped me get to where I liked being that guy and trust was always a problem for me with people.

but now i dont wanna be that guy now and havent for a long time. but it is pretty hard for me to just change and i am afraid of failing or letting her down.

basically yesterday someone tried to cut me off on the road and i didnt let him. he then pulled up next to me and called me a punk and all sorts of names. he asked me if i wanted to pull over and fight and of course i did but i was on the phone with my girl. so she gets all freaked out and tells me to just not do anything. but the guy follows me all the way to my street and when i pull off he goes straight. i was going to just pull over immediately and then fight him and thats what she heard too. we had a long talk about it and i was afraid (and am afraid) that i cant walk away or deal with it the way she wants me to.

your ability to say no and walk away from those kinds of situations is what makes you a good man and a stronger man, bigmike. :)

ask any grown man who you truly respect as a husband/boyfriend and father what choice they would make :silly: (hopefully it's the one you made)

ha!

stop using your logic on me. I have done that and they all say the same thing you are and I even agree. But when you live a certain way for a long time and you base your machismo upon how you handle that it is hard to suddenly turn it off....

make sense?

ha!

stop using your logic on me. I have done that and they all say the same thing you are and I even agree. But when you live a certain way for a long time and you base your machismo upon how you handle that it is hard to suddenly turn it off....

make sense?

I know what you mean, I have a really hard time turning my machismo off :silly:

Thanks

Are they 3 different "leagues"? WEC, UFC, Pride? or are they all the same thing? If they're diff, which one is better?

UFC

Pride

WEC

in that order.

UFC is the big leagues

Pride is just a step below (Im gonna get blasted for that)

WEC is the minor leagues.

UFC

Pride

WEC

in that order.

UFC is the big leagues

Pride is just a step below (Im gonna get blasted for that)

WEC is the minor leagues.

Cool. Thanks.

I've never watched a fight, and I've been wanting to just from watching highlights on their ads, but I thought it was only a PPV thing.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic