stevenaa

conversation between two construction guys building a wall on campus:

guy1: how's the wall coming along?

guy2: its looking more doneder everyday

guy1: wait, what?

guy2: its looking more doneder everyday

guy1: doneder?

DONEDER? :wtf::ols::ols:

good luck!! where is it if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks. It's at ICDC College as an externship coordinator helping former drug and alcohol addicts get jobs. Basically I would be training and placing them while also teaching them skills. I have been unemployed for over a year so I really want the job!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=5711887&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Defending champion Duke begins the 2010-'11 men's college basketball poll on top of the preseason men's basketball ESPN/USA Today coaches' poll.

The Blue Devils received 29 of 31 first-place votes in the poll. No. 2 Michigan State received the other two first-place votes.

Duke figures to have a different look from the team that won 35 games and its ninth ACC tournament title in 12 years before edging Butler in the NCAA title game. The Blue Devils are replacing veteran leaders Jon Scheyer, Brian Zoubek and Lance Thomas with players like freshman point guard Kyrie Irving and transfer Seth Curry, but the expectations are the same.

Man

I am very excited

For Bubble Screen your boy Sidney Lowe snared a big class this year, and from my ESPN ACC report I read a few weeks back I see that Irving is sick

Called the best true point guard for Duke since Jay Williams

Duke going to be good, UNC going to be good with Harrison Barnes. NC State projected to do well with a bunch of recruits I forgot the names of

^^^^^^ Nothing beats the Attitude era. Looks like I stopped watching wrestking at the right time, right after The Rock v. Stone Cold lll. I knew they both weren't coming back after that,

And to be honest, it started to go downhill right after Wrestlemania 18, then they proceeded to systematically shove Brock Lesnar and John Cena down everyones throats, along with Randy Orton, and then they unmask Kane, facepalm.

Then they tried mightilly to keep all the fanboys happy by producing the epic fail that was Wrestlemania 20, and the only thing I enjoyed about that was the Undertakers return to his "Deadman" persona After Backlash '04, that was it for me. RIP Attitude Era...

Awww **** :(

There's a girl at school who so far from talking to her is practically everything I'd want in a girl. She's a Sophomore/Junior this semester and I never really thought to ask her age. I just figured that I'm a Senior and she's in college so she'd be old enough. Well, she did dual enrollment in high school and that's why she's so far ahead. She's 18......damn.

Awww **** :(

There's a girl at school who so far from talking to her is practically everything I'd want in a girl. She's a Sophomore/Junior this semester and I never really thought to ask her age. I just figured that I'm a Senior and she's in college so she'd be old enough. Well, she did dual enrollment in high school and that's why she's so far ahead. She's 18......damn.

What's wrong with that? My parents were 12 years apart...

What's wrong with that? My parents were 12 years apart...

It'd be different if I was 30 and she was 24, but 24 and 18?

I know (and believe) that age is just a number, but you go through and change a lot in those years. I don't know....I'm trying to convince myself otherwise in this situation.

It'd be different if I was 30 and she was 24, but 24 and 18?

I know (and believe) that age is just a number, but you go through and change a lot in those years. I don't know....I'm trying to convince myself otherwise in this situation.

My mom was 18 and my dad was 30 when they met...and they dated for 8 years I think it was since my mom is scared to make big decisions like that :ols:

If they are mature, which it seems like she is, go for it...I know 18 year olds that are more mature than some older people I know.

Archived