Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

To be completely honest, I'm more upset that the Lions got screwed out of a win than I am about the Cowboys losing. Seriously, the Lions got ****ed, and anyone who saw what happened knows it. What a ****ing joke.

But tomorrow, I get to go out and buy a Skins hat. yay

First off, there's no way you can be more upset about the Lions losing, if you're as big a Cowboys fan as you claim.

But you're right about the Lions. They got screwed, 'royally'.:)

And im as upset as anyone, as I had Calvin on all 3 of my fantasy teams.:mad:

Edit: I had Arian Foster on my best team though.:cool:

First off, there's no way you can be more upset about the Lions losing, if you're as big a Cowboys fan as you claim.

But you're right about the Lions. They got screwed, 'royally'.:)

And im as upset as anyone, as I had Calvin on all 3 of my fantasy teams.:mad:

Edit: I had Arian Foster on my best team though.:cool:

ok I wasn't really, but at the time of each, I was. And it was just because at the time of the Lions' loss, I had only had a couple beers, so I was sober. By the end of the Boys-Skins game, my friends and I were finishing what was about our 15th pitcher of beer, which equated to three pitchers each since there were five of us. I was so hammered that I didn't really understand what had happened until this morning.

On that note, in about 10 minutes I will be leaving to go purchase my Skins hat. Pray for me. :(

So I started out rooting for the Jets tonight, until I found out my brother, a Jets fan, was talking junk all night last night about the Skins. Couldn't do this, couldn't do that. Needed a "lucky" call at the end to win. :rolleyes:

Karma's a ****steak, brother. Have Rex Ryan call me this week and tell me how great the Jets are. I seem to have forgotten. :ols:

Revis skips all of Jets training camp and preseason.

Revis then arrives and shuts down the Ravens wr's.

That right there is just pure talent that you cant teach.

It also sets a bad precedent.

Albert had the talent, but he didnt get the same results even tho he basically went thru similar cicumstances,

So it's more than just about talent.

Revis skips all of Jets training camp and preseason.

Revis then arrives and shuts down the Ravens wr's.

That right there is just pure talent that you cant teach.

It also sets a bad precedent.

Albert had the talent, but he didnt get the same results even tho he basically went thru similar cicumstances,

So it's more than just about talent.

Archived