Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Lol, Toasters a nomad, more power to you bro.

To be honest, it's great being single again, being able to randomly hook up with chicks without a care in the world, especially with having just gotten out of a three year relationship that was approaching serious territory ( moving in together).

Feels good just to say "the hell with it, I'm doing what I want, when I want" without any repercussions, and I plan on staying single for at least another year before I start fishing again.

You know what I ****ing hate? The new guy at work who comes in and tries to act like he knows better than everyone. This jackass just transferred from Michigan to Georgetown and works in the same hospital as I do. Everyone in our department is already sick of him. What a pompous a-hole.

He's been put under my research project and he'll be working underneath me. He's going to hate it when I make him to do all the labor work.

RIP Extremeskins Chat

You were never used much but you were an important tool for Redskins fans on gameday

For the last 3 seasons I have logged into there to talk trash and do the play by play of the game

There are a **** load of chat regulars that show up every game and we are like a group

It is awkward for us to be separated like this because of the death of the ES chat

You will always be remembered, boss

RIP

Go back to the Vikings/Saints game

:silly:

oh I am watching very intently! And I'm very buzzed atm too. Yay football! :D

Haha

I like it.

haha yeah, that movie was on TV last night and I just had it on as background noise since I have seen it many times. Well I heard that quote and it gave me the idea to make it my text sound. :ols:

RIP Extremeskins Chat

You were never used much but you were an important tool for Redskins fans on gameday

For the last 3 seasons I have logged into there to talk trash and do the play by play of the game

There are a **** load of chat regulars that show up every game and we are like a group

It is awkward for us to be separated like this because of the death of the ES chat

You will always be remembered, boss

RIP

Yeah losing it is a big bummer. The chat was an awesome tool to vent LOL.

Screw the chat, I know some of us chat regulars who don't attend Redskins games and can't make it to the tailgate discussed getting together around the DC area for Redskins games this year. Wonder if people would still be up to meet up for some games this year.

Archived