Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/7973944/Deep-fried-beer-invented-in-Texas.html

The beer is placed inside a pocket of salty, pretzel-like dough and then dunked in oil at 375 degrees for about 20 seconds, a short enough time for the confection to remain alcoholic.

When diners take a bite the hot beer mixes with the dough in what is claimed to be a delicious taste sensation.

Inventor Mark Zable said it had taken him three years to come up with the cooking method and a patent for the process is pending. He declined to say whether any special ingredients were involved.

His deep-fried beer will be officially unveiled in a fried food competition at the Texas state fair later this month.

You know RP will be trying some of that

Indeed I will. In fact, we've already got a weekend trip setup to the Fair. Unfortunately it can't be opening weekend however (Sept 24-26) because I'm going down to Houston for the Cowboys game there. But the NEXT weekend, about four or five of us will be going all day and we are gonna have every single fried food the Fair has to offer. It will be a ****ing blast.

Search engine has been sketchy since the update and cannot find the Ochocinco Twitter Thread in ATN

So just going to post this here

OGOchoCinco Chad Ochocinco

How in the hell did i make the top 5 most disliked athletes in the world? Who the f@#k did the voting for this shh!! Damit, what i do wrong?

He's a loser, that's why.

Search engine has been sketchy since the update and cannot find the Ochocinco Twitter Thread in ATN

So just going to post this here

OGOchoCinco Chad Ochocinco

How in the hell did i make the top 5 most disliked athletes in the world? Who the <edit> did the voting for this shh!! Damit, what i do wrong?

How in the hell is it possible for somebody who has been here three years to make such a blatant and obvious rule violation?

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your profane word and let the filters do their job. Then check your post to see if the profanity was replaced with asterisks. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "#&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

I"m limping through a pedestrian crosswalk on a cane, and some ass speeds through and obviously sees me on the crosswalk, because he swerves around me as opposed to slowing down or stopping, and by instinct and quick reflexes I take my cane and whack his back fender with my cane as he speeds by. Don't **** with a man with a cane, whether you're inside a car or not.

Relationships are stupid...friendships or otherwise...who the **** wants to rely on someone else to not **** up ever? Screw that.

That "what if Barron knew how to block" vid is awesome...def just set that as my facebook status :)

No one wants to be alone. It's not that I rely on em I can just trust them. If it sounds like the exact same thing pardon me but am a little intoxicated.

I'm really, really worried about my mom at this point. She's been in the hospital for a week with a lung infection, nausea, vomiting, and a very high fever. Worse, she's seen five different doctors. All of them have come up with a different diagnosis. And NONE have been able to come up with a treatment that she responds to. I've tried to keep my chin up, but it's getting difficult.

I'm really, really worried about my mom at this point. She's been in the hospital for a week with a lung infection, nausea, vomiting, and a very high fever. Worse, she's seen five different doctors. All of them have come up with a different diagnosis. And NONE have been able to come up with a treatment that she responds to. I've tried to keep my chin up, but it's getting difficult.

Something similiar happened with my fiance's mom a few years ago. They kept giving her different treatments, running different tests, coming up with different diagnosis, but never could figure out what the problem was. After about a week or so in the hospital, she was fine. They never had any idea what caused anything or what it was. So just keep praying man!

Archived