Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Being geographically challenged,I'll watch them any way I can. Watch them at my brothers house for the most part,(DTV). But have been known to hit the bar when that doesn't happen. So that makes me a home guy. Better of that way too. Spare most folks in a bar with the $%@$#%@$#!!!!! what the **** was that??????" and other such in depth observations during the game. :)

So I had group presentation today so I left my house right on time everything was perfect till I ran into traffic. So the traffic made me late and i walk into class as my group is presenting. I just stand there like an idiot and I look down and I see that my zipper was down. That made me go huh, I look at my class and I can see some people laughing. So now am like uh huh. At this point not much I can do. Everyones seen my junk so am like well might as well cover up and I put my backpack to cover. Group presentation is over and I go sit down. It was embrassing but it happens.

Also got a haircut today.

Is it just me, or is every one of your posts involve some kind of bad luck?

Just going by your posts in this thread it's like you can never catch a break.

Whoever decided doing difficult math homework online was a good idea deserves a swift kick in the pants.

My grad level accounting class textbook is an e-book.

It's just about the worst way to study accounting I could have ever hoped for.

That ending was epic dude, it kind of felt like things were headed that way when he started talking to the crazy guy in the cell, but it just hits you like a ton of bricks in the end. Leo is definitely the man in Hollywood, Gangs of New York to me, is still his best film, but I'd definitely list Inception and Shutter Island as 1B and 1C.

i liked shutter island much more than inception...i know im in the minority with that opinion

I agree, just for the simple fact that I love dark mysteries, especially the old school cigar smoking kind, plus Inception left too many cliff hangers. I'll have to watch it about three more times when it comes out on blu ray just so I can found out wtf was really going on lol.

So I went to Wal-Mart a bit ago. Late-night urgent run for NyQuil and a stopwatch. (There's a joke to be made there, but I'm going a different route.)

They weren't busy, and the lady at the register seemed a little stir-crazy, not having anyone to talk to.

As I'm leaving, she puts the NyQuil in the bag and says, "If that's for you, feel better."

I thought, "That's kind of nice of her to say," and thanked her politely.

Then I wondered how many bruises she's gotten for saying the same thing to people buying Preperation H, ExTenze, and....God forbid....Midol. :ols:

I can only imagine what a Walmart must be like there at this time of night.

Well.....since you asked.....kind of.....

When I left, there was this huge old school bus, painted with flowers and sunshine and rainbows in the parking lot. As I got closer, I saw it had "God is watching you," painted about the door. And "Read your Bible, or else," painted near the back.

I was gonna stop and play it deadpan serious, and pretend to be interested in dude's "mission," but I couldn't do it. The only thing I could think of to say was, "Read my Bible? While I'm driving? Or else, what? I might get home safely?" :ols:

If I was Burgold though, I'm pretty sure I would've come up with a helluvan NPR piece out of it. :D

Archived