Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Now keep in mind,I am absolutely clueless on whether or not there are plans to replace the old chat. Like I said in the other thread,I'm like you guys and just a spectator in all this.

I'm not in the chat often. But it's always fun being the one Cowboys fan in there and getting mud slung at me from every direction. :ols:

The Chat and the Redskins game went hand-in-hand, like peas in a pod

Sit in front of my laptop, the game on the TV, talking with the same ES members week after week, it was a great experience

The funniest times was when the chat was moderated with Blondie and TK in the chat, the most hilarious events would happen

I hope another chat replaces it, it will just be awkward to watch the game Sunday without a Redskins chat to vent in :(

I am a calc 1 tutor and any other math below it. The pays not that good but we get paid for an hour when we only work for 45 minutes. Also, this way I don't have to waste gas driving anywhere.

Cool, Calc was definitely my best subject. In college, I kinda faded away from any interest in math despite the fact that I always did better on it than anything else. Do you think you might have a teaching career ahead of you?? Both my parents are teachers. And when I was growing up, I denied everyone's claims that I would become one too. Well, you never know because I do some teaching part time now. lol

Alright

I messaged one of the prominent members of the Chat and he said he is working on creating a new replacement chat, he said it will be up in a few hours

It is not the same as the old ES chat, it probably wont' draw the audience as the old ES chat, but damn it, it'll have to do.

Again Redskins games without chat are really awkward so nice to see that this member is stepping up

I will provide more information when I receive it from him

Hey any of you guys having to log on every time you try to post? It's driving me nuts.

When I access ES I usually start from Tailgate from the saved link in the URL browser so most of the time today it has been "logged out" but I just go to ES main page by clicking on logo and everything is fine

Cool, Calc was definitely my best subject. In college, I kinda faded away from any interest in math despite the fact that I always did better on it than anything else. Do you think you might have a teaching career ahead of you?? Both my parents are teachers. And when I was growing up, I denied everyone's claims that I would become one too. Well, you never know because I do some teaching part time now. lol

I have always had an aptitude towards teaching people 1 on 1. I've been helping kids since grade school so I kinda have a handle on it. I just don't see myself teaching a classroom honestly. It is a possibility but it's not my current goal. Math too is my easiest subject it just flows for me.

Odd

I once asked myself to be banned from a forum and returned later under a false name

Everyone knew who I was but no one cared because by then the board had disintegrated into complete chaos, it was hilarious

Whenever degrees are involved I like to think of what noted college basketball coach Bob Knight said in Feinstein's Season on the Brink.

"A B.S. is just what it stands for. A M.S. is More of the Same. A PhD. Is Piled Higher and Deeper."

So true

I was banned from a board today. I had not changed my password in over 2300 days, it logged me in and redirected me only to tell me I was banned without reason. Stupid ES being down this morning.

Nobody wants to go to work if given the option ACW.

Yeah, but ESPECIALLY since I took yesterday off (Jewish new year and all).

My JV team is 2-0. I'm calling the D. We've scored 54 points in two games and we've allowed 0.

Great start to the year. Six games left and I hope we can continue to be competitive and stay together as a unit with limited distractions. I really hope our guys don't get complacent. Nothing is given to you.

Varsity, who I assist for, is currently 1-0 and also unscored upon. Here's to hoping the trend continues tomorrow :)

Oh and PS: I don't like the fact that the number next to age went up yesterday :(

My JV team is 2-0. I'm calling the D. We've scored 54 points in two games and we've allowed 0.

Great start to the year. Six games left and I hope we can continue to be competitive and stay together as a unit with limited distractions. I really hope our guys don't get complacent. Nothing is given to you.

Varsity, who I assist for, is currently 1-0 and also unscored upon. Here's to hoping the trend continues tomorrow :)

Oh and PS: I don't like the fact that the number next to age went up yesterday :(

Syracuse is looking good

I always liked that Marronne hire, he has gotten rid of the BS at Syracuse, he won't tolerate it

Repeatedly kicked people off the team first year and the program is slowly starting to improve, good hire

Syracuse is looking good

I always liked that Marronne hire, he has gotten rid of the BS at Syracuse, he won't tolerate it

Repeatedly kicked people off the team first year and the program is slowly starting to improve, good hire

Yeah. I'm definitely a Hurricane fan when it comes to football (won't get into that debate again here, but I have a different favorite BBall team and football team), but after working with Cuse and those guys I became a "fan" of Syracuse football. I can't help but cheer for them. They have some great coaches. Their special teams coach, Coach Casullo, is a NFL vet and went to the Super Bowl with Coach Gruden. The guys are extremely knowledgable and hard not to like. They will get the job done. Coach Adkins came over from Tennessee last year to coach the OL when Kiffin went to Rocky Top. And Coach Marrone came right from the Saints. They are very passionate and are willing to talk football any time you call.

As an Upstate New Yorker I'm extremely excited to see the 'Cuse do well. I realize I'm wading is shallow waters, but, I may have to break the rule and consider SU one of my favorite teams. I know too many of their coaches for me not to cheer for them.

Archived