Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Allegany HS (Cumberland, MD) has a LT/DE who is 6'6", 300, and very light on his feet; Aaron Murphy. He needs to get stronger at the point of attack, but the kid has real potential, IMO.

They also have a LB, Cory McCagh, 6-1, 190, who's a quick playmaker, and could put on a few extra lbs at the next level, and be a very good Div III or maybe II player.

And finally, sophomore QB Carter Imes, also 6-1, 190, has a nice arm, accurate and makes good decisions. By the time he's a senior, this kid is gonna be phenomenal.

Allegany beat Southern Garrett at Greenway tonight, 35-7. Southern is much better this year, especially up front. Their lines on both sides of the ball are gonna be a handful for some of the lesser 1A teams the rest of this season.

Man, I love high school football. :)

Y'know what I love? Going for a late-night jog and getting attacked by a 110-pound St. Bernard.

****ING NOT!!!!!

Hey, dickface. It's called a ****ing fence. Or a ****ing leash. Or a ****ing chain.

I'm fine. Just pissed off. Obviously. :mad:

Y'know what I love? Going for a late-night jog and getting attacked by a 110-pound St. Bernard.

****ING NOT!!!!!

Hey, dickface. It's called a ****ing fence. Or a ****ing leash. Or a ****ing chain.

I'm fine. Just pissed off. Obviously. :mad:

Call animal control on them, dude. Few things piss me off more than an irresponsible dog owner. Especially the *******s that let their dog go on someone else's lawn.:mad: No kidding, I once had a neighbor with a fenced in backyard, and the fool would let his dog go in other people's yard. Luckily, for him, he didn't let him go in my yard.

so....only one week into the semester and i just scored a date with a gorgeous paki girl...

this semester is going great!!

Pics or it didn't happen.:)

Archived