Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mars rover lands tomorrow :)

I saw this...I was wondering about cameras and such on the outside of it (Curiosity, hahaha)...will we be able to get live coverage? Forgive me...I have NASA's website in my favorites, and could've done my own work. Sorry, it's early for the bartender with no coffee yet. (and I got the "Bruce" ref...great one, imo.)

---------- Post added August-4th-2012 at 08:45 AM ----------

Man, being without internet access for a week sucks. Thank God I was on vacation, because I wasn't supposed to be on the internet anyway. But I had no Redskins Training Camp coverage. I had major withdrawal :ols:

We went to VA on vacation to see the fam. In a hotel room with free wi-fi...my husband does almost all of his work online, and...wait for it... gets a DOD line. They still won't let me release the rockets.

Now, on the serious, I was there by myself last time with no computer. I thought I was gonna die. My sister(super right-winger) has UVA going as her screen saver. Her husband was wearing all UVA stuff. Do they even know who Thomas Jefferson was? I had to wonder, and missed my pooter more than ever.

Gonna be a wild day. Free Broncos scrimmage today up at Mile High, first time to see Peyton Manning in live action. Getting ready to head up there and start getting wasted with the tailgate guys.

Then going to a rave & laser show tonight. my friend's band is one of the hottest up and coming underground electronica bands in Colorado.

My plan is to be drunk from about 11:00 this morning til about 3:00 AM tomorrow morning. :)

Gonna be a wild day. Free Broncos scrimmage today up at Mile High, first time to see Peyton Manning in live action. Getting ready to head up there and start getting wasted with the tailgate guys.

Then going to a rave & laser show tonight. my friend's band is one of the hottest up and coming underground electronica bands in Colorado.

My plan is to be drunk from about 11:00 this morning til about 3:00 AM tomorrow morning. :)

I'll be up there too. Wearing a #72 Dexter Manley Redskins jersey. Look for me :)

You can get away with a Beetle in high school. You can play the "At least I have a car, while the rest of you chumps ride the cheese bus with the kiddies" card.

It was also funny how some guys would unknowingly allow themselves to be victimized by some girls who pretended to be interested in them, when in reality, they were only playing the role of Morgan Freeman in Driving Miss Daisy.

Welp, mission accomplished.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Been a looooong time since I partied that hard. I'm too old for this ****. :(

hangover-photo-300x202.jpg

Archived